Chapter 1-HIM

AUTHOR'S NOTE: add! add! add! :) love ya guys!

ALL OF THE THINGS/NAMES/PLACES HERE ARE TRULY FICTIONAL.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

ENJOY!

------------------///////-------------------------//////////////////////------------------------------------//////////////////////////-------------------

-ALARM CLOCK RINGS- shut up... -ALARM CLOCK RINGS AGAIN- momma I wanna go sleep okay?... -ALARM CLOCK RINGS ONCE MORE- okay, fine. Fine! I'm up. As I adjust my eyes to the morning light, there I noticed that I was sweating. I wondered why. Then suddenly, a memory of me being tortured by HIM through punching and kicking flashbacks into me. It hurts, it trully does. I remembered my loud screams in horror because of the damages he causes me to have. Not only physically but also emotionally and heartfelt. But I ignored it, knowing that I won't see him again.

So then I took my extra, extra long bath. Why? Well it's because this is the day I am gonna be a third year highschool student! Ain't that exciting? No? Yes? Whatever. I ran downstairs to greet my parents, ate my breakfast which are sunny side-up eggs and bacons, brushed my teeth, wore my blue uniform and off I go.

The morning walk was such a good way to start my day. Fresh morning breeze against my skin, soft color of the sky above my eyes, birds of different kinds chirping and another year to remember together with my friends.

But what do you think will happen today? Will I meet great friends? Will I keep up with my good grades? Or will I find the right person who won't hurt me or trick me like my ex, Brian. He was good at first; he showed me love,care and concern. But he was also my teacher. We kept our love a secret. Our relationship was good at first but as time passes by, he changed into a different person. A person whom I never knew. Whenever he sees me talking with a guy, he acts as an angel but when the boy turns his back, Brian transforms into a devil. He hits me on the face, torturing me from limb to limb. It makes me want to cry because I feel guilty for falling in love with a person who treats me like this. And as days go by, my parents notice that I have a lot of scars in my arms, bruises on the face and an emotion of depression. Then there they thought something's wrong with me and I told them the truth. At first, they thought I was joking and after a moment on there were a lot of questions coming from them. When did we start going out? Why didn't I tell them sooner? Why did he do this to me? Do they want me to call the cops? All of these are the questions that struck me the most. So I made a decision to keep myself far away fom him.

And after that, I made a vow to myself to not fall in love anymore with a teacher and be a critical thinker when it comes to love. But what if he'd find me? What can he do? Or maybe, what might he do? Would he kidnap me and isolate me in a deserted island where there's no sign of life? Would he come hug me and say sorry? Or would he just let go of me and everything about us?...

"Yow, Margo!" That broke my thoughts but that's a very familiar voice. As I glance back, I saw my dear friend, Stephanie. She was the first person to know about the secret relationship between HIM and me. My, she's as pretty as ever. Beautiful blond hair tied into a bun, eyes with the color of the deep sea and an attitude that I can't hate.

"Ya ready to go to school, girl?"

"as ready as I'll ever be" i replied, giving her a smile that doesn't reach my ears. She pinched my cheeks causing me to squeek like a mouse

"Oh come on, don't be like that. Forget about him, okay?" I nodded.

After that, we went to our respective lines and boy am I glad to be classmates with Steph. She gave me an exciting wink then told me "time to get some hot guys on the run" then we both laughed in humor. After a few minutes of submitting registration forms, we went to our official section. We settled down and took our seats waiting for a teacher to come in.

We both chatted, laughed hard and when I was about to say a word, the door opened causing me to close my mouth shut for a while. There, a guy in a black and white polo with a styled hair and a camera entered the classroom. Everybody gasped in excitement to take pictures.

"okay. Now then, settle down, thank you. This year I am going to be your adviser. My name is Jack Kenette Smith but you can call me, Sir. Jack. I am an English teacher and with a sideline of being a professional photographer. Are there any questions you guys wanna ask?"

Almost everyone in my class are rasing their hands. Many asked if he is single, many asked how old is he, and many asked him about his camera.

As minutes pass by, while I look at Sir. Jack , his face becomes more and more apealing to me. His contact lensed eyes, I wonder whats underneath them, his sculptured lips and smartness that sticks inside of my mind. He's cute and kind. Kind that maybe even babies would be fond of him. And that soft smile playing on his lips making him look like a cute, ten-year old.

Then there, my whole new life began...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY DONE WITH FIRST CHAPTER! ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS. I LOVE YOU, MY DEAR READERS!

SO WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? KEEP ON READING TO FIND OUT!

Sweetlover<3