Chapter 5- CONFUSION

Many people privately messaged me their names. So I got to choose five but don't worry, There is still time left for the next chapters :)

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night sky is very beautiful, I could watch it for eternity. My eyes are staring straightly to the moon but suddenly it all fades out.

The next morning, I was awakened by the birds chirping on the tree near me. I looked at my surroundings and there I found myself lying in the grass. Oh I fell asleep but what is this? I can feel something soft around my body and then I noticed that it was a coat. Who could it be? I looked around my surroundings once more and saw nothing but nature.

I smelled the soft material on my hands and it smells like expensive perfumes, body wash and it smells like... Like... Sir. Jack. Maybe it's him? But no. There's no way he would do this, then he could at least woke me up and then yell at me for sleeping here. Impossible.

Then I heard the the bushes from one side rustle. I took a look but I think I saw sir. Jack there. It's a good thing that it's a Saturday. Well I better keep this first, I'll ask him if the right time comes. So I fixed myself and then went back to our house.

Jack's POV

I was having my early morning walk when suddenly something caught my eye. It is Margo sleeping on the grass wearing only her pajamas and house slippers.

What is she doing here?

I collected my strength to go to her. She looked so peaceful and happy while sleeping almost like she has no problems in the world. I can't stop staring at her angelic face while in her sleep, there I noticed once more her face; her lashes long and curvy, I stroked my hand against her flawless white skin and pink soft lips that looked so kissable and sweet. Another thing that got my attention are the tear lines on her face.

Has she been crying all night?

Does she have problems?

Why didn't she tell me so that I could have talked to her?

I tried waking her up but she just can't get herself to open her eyes so I just covered her body with my coat. I looked one last time at her face and used that moment to gently kiss her lips. It was soft and tasted so sweet like honey and sugar mixed all together making one tasty blend, I could taste this forever. It almost felt like the same moment when Snow White was poisoned by the witch then there came a prince who kissed her to wake her up from her sleep. I was sitting beside her not until I felt her moving so I took my leave and just left her with my coat.

" What? You just left her there on the grass?" Carlos, my friend exclaimed

"No, I gave her my coat" I replied

"Then you still left her there! That is not what a guy like you would do!" he shouted.

I frustratingly ran my fingers through my hair. This is very stressful. He let me off the hook then I went home. While sitting on my bed, the things that have happened since the first time I met Margo came back flashing to my head; where I first called her name, where she cried in front of me, the time when I helped her because of her insident with a robber, the time when she thought I was gay, haha, and today when I kissed her lips. I named my horse after her, Margo.

Why am I doing all this things for her?

Why is my heart beating almost like one thousand times a minute?

Why can't I think straight when I'm in front of her?

Why do I fell nervous whenever she doesn't come into my class?