Chapter3-PUNISHMENT

ADD, VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW! Thanks and enjoy!

/---------------/----------------------/------------/--------------/-------------

After three more hours of non-stop laughters and jokes, sir. Jack dismissed all of us

"You guys can all go now, well except for you Ms.Margo. Goodbye, class"

"Wait, why me again, sir.?" Oh I am getting mad at this mood-swinger.

"Just. Stay." He looked at me with serious eyes, his voice deep. But I am not afraid of this freak because I didn't do anything wrong. Did I? I did? Yes? No? I don't know.

"Goodbye and thank you sir. Jack" after that final greeting, everybody disappeared like a bubble,once more leaving me with Him. Would this 'leaving-me-alone-with-him' stop?

"Bye bye, sir. Jack" Steph waved her hand and sir replied with a smile.

I gripped her hand. "Wait, wait, wait. Even you, Steph?"

"Yup. Why? What's the matter?"

"Please, don't leave me with sir. Jack. Please. I beg of you..." I almost knelt down just to make her stay with me. I have always wanted to tell you about the things going on between us, but I can't. It's too weird for you to know. Sorry.

"Sorry, girl. No can do. I also have many things to do."

"Like what?"

"Like... Oh look! It's superman!" I turned at the direction she was pointing, the window. But saw nothing then when I looked back, what did I see? Dead air, meaning to say, she sneaked out. Oh I am so gonna kill her by the time I get out of this room.

"Margo, please do fix all the chairs as punishment"

"What?! Punishment?! For what, sir. Jack?"

"You heard me earlier,for talking back at me" I stared at his eyes now filled with humor. "But sir, I-" his long finger skimmed across my lips making me stop. "No talking. Just work."

"Fine." I replied then he smirked

"Good girl!"

I made a plan in case of an emergency; you know, like maybe he would you know... He might... I would... You got what I meant. So I opened the door, that will be my first exit and in case he would block my way, you know what I'd do? Jump the window.

So as I was saying I made different kinds of plans for my safety and to keep him off haha! And when I glanced back at sir. Jack, I can see him looking at me with green, weird-out eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Umm,sir. Jack. I was just cooling off, hehehehe"

"Even though you know that we have air-conditioning?"

"Umm... Yes! Exactly! Just want to feel the natural air."

"Oh really?" I nodded. Then as he states each question he makes a step toward me and he take one, I also take one backwards.

"And what are you exactly planning,Ms. Smart Girl?" He took a step and I also did. Oh, I see what he's planning; he's trying to corner me. Well two can play that game.

"Well I am only planning to feel the cool natural breeze, sir. Jack." I took a step back.

"Are you sure? Because it seems to me that you are trying to make an escape from me." he took a step.

"Me? Escape? Sir. You have got to be kidding me" I gave him a smile and a step back. The conversation repeated almost like five times; he steps forward and I step backward. But then I felt so doomed knowing that I am having my back on the wall, giving me no escape. Then he smirked and said "there's no escape from a punishment." then he placed one hand on the wall beside my face, neared his face. But I closed my eyes, afraid to see what may happen next.

Then out of nowhere I said "please don't, your gay."

Then he gasped "what?" Oh shit!

"Umm sir it's nothing."

"No I think you just said I'm gay?"

"No sir."

"Answer me!" He held my wrist.

"Ye-yes sir. Sorry. My classmate told me you are." He gripped tight.

The. He chuckled "and you believed in that?" I nodded.

"Haha. Well do you want to prove it?" He grinned. I nodded. Then he neared his face once more near my ear, his breathing heavy, sending shivers down my spine...

Then I heard him say "I have always-" then there came a loud noise from the other room, causing sir. Jack to stop his words, made a distance between me and him, then went to the room to check what things are happening. "shit. What is it now?" he cursed then went out.

I dug a big amount of air, then exhaled it. What was he gonna say? 'i have always-' what? Hated you? Vowed to you? What? But I felt a sag of weakness, so I gathered my things and went home.

On the way home, I was thinking about the things I have accomplished today; friends? Check. First impression? Check. Food? Check. And the last thing is... Love? No. Not possible with me any more. After those experiences with Brian, I would never give a single fudging thing about love. So that's all in my list. Better get going.

I opened the gate to our house. Then came a barking sound and saw Clarky,my dog, running towards me.

"hey, Clarky! Where's mom?" he barked two times at me. Then I gave him a smile then heard a clashing sound in the house. "mom!" so then I ran inside then saw my mom kneeling down picking up the plastic plates.

"good grief mom, you gave me a shock"

"oh sorry,sweetie. So how was the first day of school?" she gave me a smile. I placed my bags on the sofa, sat down then raised my foot on the coffee table "it's fine mom, just an ordinary day. New friends. New goals. New relationships- forget about that."

Then mom, placed a mug full of my favorite pudding. "eat this. I'm sure it's a stressful day. After that, you can go to sleep" I ate all of it, collected my stuffs, went up the stairs and said "thanks mom! Goodnight. I love you and please tell Dad when he gets home that I said goodnight! See you tomorrow!" then I closed my door and went to sleep.

Mom's P.O.V.

"okay goodnight, sweetie."

She closed the door, leaving me standing in the middle of our sala. Then i remembered the first thing that I saw when she went home that day was her bruises on the arms and legs. Scars on her face and on her neck and a face of depression. Then I asked her why. Then she told me about her past relationship with her teacher, Brian. Yes I saw him once. Tall, skinny, handsome,smart and with a gentleman-like attitude. But I never thought that Margo would behaving a relationship with him. I felt so weak to see my only girl being abused by her boyfriend, Brian.

Then as she was telling her story to me, tears came falling down her cheeks, I wiped it off for her. She said it was very painful to fall in love especially when it's your first time. So I hugged her, then told her that it is very hard but it's just her first time and I am sure that there will always be a next time. But she shook her head then told me that she will never fall in love anymore, she will only focus in her studies. Ahh, I felt so pity for her, giving up that easily in love.

So I just agreed with her decision and let that thing go. And up until now, I am still worried for her because she might be depressed again, so usually ask her questions everyday, and no negative things are happening to her, thank God.

Then my husband came home... I told him everything about Margo today. Then we went to our room and went straight to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Really sorry if it's short.dont worry the next will be longer. Keep on reading to find out what's gonna happen next. Love ya guys! Please do follow me, that would really help. Thanks a bunch! Mwah mwah!

Sweetlover<3