The Chunin Exams; Part 1: The Forest of Death

Dude I'm so psyched cause I have 510 reads. For being my first fanfic, I expected way less. Your support is what keeps me going (even though no one comments. I would be nice for you to comment though.)

Well stay with me till the end! Love y'all my little dumplings!

Reina💚

The following morning, all the Genin who passed the first part of the Chinn exam meet outside a fence where forest lays within. Anko, being the proctor for the second test, stands in the front of everyone, acting all high and mighty.

"This is where you'll be taking the Second Exam." Anko explains. "It's the 44th Battle Training Zone, or as we like to call it, the Forest of Death."

Wide tears of concern and fear stream down Daiza's unsure face. Why oh why does everything here have to be death. Why couldn't it be life, or sunshine and rainbows.

Naruto begins mocking Anko, rubbing her the wrong way. She throws a kunai in his direction with great speed, landing near a Grass Ninja. She then appears behind him to wipe off the blood from the slice it made on his cheek. The grass ninja sneakily appears behind Anko, returning her kunai with her tongue.

"That is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen in my life," Katsuro says to Naomi and Daiza, who stand watching completely fazed.

"I wonder if I could do that with my tongue," Naomi mumbles as she sticks her tongue out as far as it can reach, trying to act like the Grass Ninja's.

"I agree with you on that one Katsuro," Daiza says nodding his head in agreement. "But the most disturbing thing I've ever seen is Naomi."

Both boys laugh at Daiza's joke, making Naomi engulf in flames. She slams her fists on top of their ignorant little heads, leaving a giant lump in memory. They rub it to sooth the pain.

"When are you idiots gonna get through your think skulls!" Naomi yells at them. "When you make jokes about me, you will pay the consequences!"

Anko takes her place at the front of the crowd, and takes out a stack of papers from her coat. "Now before we begin this test, I have something to hand out to you all. It's just a standard consent form. Before we begin the test, you will have to read over this form and sign it."

"What for?"

"Some of you might not make it back from this test, and I need your consent on that." Anko chuckles. "Or else it will be my responsibility."

She's acting like our lives are a piece of trash. I know mine's not! Daiza thinks. Daiza attempts to escape the test, trying to pull Naomi and Katsuro with him, but they don't budge. "C'mon guys, let's get outta here! I actually feel like living, so we go together or I can see you later, that is if you're are going to make it back alive." Daiza tries to scurry off to anywhere far from here, but Naomi catches him by his collar and he falls to the floor.

"You are going to stay here and man up!" Naomi yells at him.

They pass around the consent forms to take the exam. After the Genin have read over it and sign it, they turn it in for an Earth or Heaven Scroll. Team Eleven receives an Earth Scroll, the blue one. The teams then meet up at a gate to enter the forest, each one with different thoughts.

"Begin!"

Naomi, Katsuro, and Daiza charge into the Forest of Death without a second thought. They jump through the trees with great speed. Even though it just started, they want to stay out of harm's way, for the forest is filled with man eating animals, poisonous plants, and the other teams.