New Found Powers

A bright light sweeps the entire ice dome causing both Sasuke and Naruto to fall to the ground. The ice mirrors simultaneously full with Haku's image without a single difference from each other. Naruto looks desperately at each mirror trying to verify if they are clones, but with no luck. Haku taunts them saying that even if they look at every nerve, they still will never distinguish the real one from the rest. Naruto gets frustrated when Haku belittles him and makes a dozen Shadow Clones to break every ice mirror. Haku simply jumps from mirror to mirror, cutting up each Shadow Clone at light speed. Naruto falls to the floor in defeat while trembling from the pain.

"These mirrors only reflect my image, allowing to transport myself at light speed." Haku explains. "Through my eyes, you appear to be moving in slow motion."

Sakura yells at the boys encouraging words to take them out, but Kakashi tells her to stop. "Don't push them. Even if they did find a way, they still wouldn't be able to defeat this ninja."

"How can you be so sure?"

"They have the desire to win, but not the desire to kill." Kakashi explains seriously. "That boy is a whole other breed. He lives for pain. He thrives on it."

"Exactly." Zabuza adds in. "Your village has become complacent. Your trainees never learn the most important lesson of all, to kill the feelings in their own heart. To crush an opponent mercilessly. To destroy with no emotion or regret."

Naomi puts her hands to the sides of her head and tugs at her red locks. Even though it's depressing, Kakashi is right. Naruto and Sasuke do not have the instinct to kill. She desperately wants to help them, but the Zabuza Water Clone will go after Tazuna. Naomi yells with frustration and stares into the vast nothingness of the sea.

"What's wrong Naomi. Frustrated?" Zabuza taunts as he chuckles evilly. "I see you still handle your frustration the same way."

Naomi glares at him as he makes fun of her. "Well at least I don't wear cows on my sleeves!"

Naomi looks in the direction of Kakashi. She can tell he is analyzing a strategy, but his look changes when he realizes that he can't help Naruto and Sasuke without getting Tazuna and Sakura killed. He places his hand on his headband wear the Sharingan lies under, waiting to be used. When Naomi notices this, she gets the same idea.

Zabuza suddenly runs at Kakashi, with a kunai in his hand aiming directly for the Sharingan. Kakashi stops the kunai with his bare hands before he could stab it. Blood begins to drip from his palm to the floor.

"If it's an old trick, why'd you stop it?"

"Let your opponent see your Jutsu to many times and he'll find a way to use it against you." Zabuza replies.

"Consider yourself lucky. You're the only man alive to see my Sharingan twice. Show's over. There won't be a third time."

Zabuza chuckles his evil laugh. "Even if you did defeat me, you would have no chance against Haku."

Zabuza begins to explain how he found Haku on the streets. He trained with everything he knew and his power even surpassed his own. Haku is a killing machine, a shinobi who cannot be defeated.

Naomi looks at the Zabuza that stands before her. I guess it's time to engage! I'll show this fool I have advanced from when we first met! I'll show him I can defeat him this time ya know!

Naomi creates the hands sign for her jutsu. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Suddenly, twelve other Naomi's appear surrounding Clone Zabuza from every angle. She begins to engage, with every single Naomi holding a kunai. Zabuza easily swings his sword in a circle and destroy all the Shadow Clones, but Naomi was not in that group. Zabuza hears a cry above him and sees Naomi flying down with a kunai over his head. He swings his sword at her and she also disappears. Zabuza gets frustrated as he looks around for the real one, but it was to late. Naomi runs up behind him and kicks him in the back, making him fly forward towards the railing of the bridge. He suddenly disperses into water in defeat.