Chapter 6

Sofia's P.O.V.
It was break time and i decided to txt the guys to come over to where i was they all came in an instant. "Whats up sofi" max said "i want to talk to you guys bout the new girl" i started " it looks like we are losing sab bc of her we have to make a plan to get rid of her" i said "count on me"corey said "me two" peyton said "me three" row said "im not goin to do this guys she is new and we hadnt got the chance to meet her well so u cant count on me" he said and walked away. Everyone was surprised at his comment "looks like someone is in love" corey said "yeah" we all said.
Max P.O.V.
I walked away after all of that happened. Idk but i feel like we should give her an oppurtunity. I saw audrey alone in a bench she looked kind of sad. I know she is hiding something and i want to know it. "Hey" i said sitting down next to her. She looked at me "Hey" she said back "u ok?" i asked "yeah" she said "i finally found you auds"sabby said screaming from across us "hey max" "im leaving"i told her. I left and then sabby pulled her to somewhere.
                 Sofia's P.O.V.
"I got an idea" i said. We were sittin down for minutes tryin to figure what we were goin to do i had an idea. "Okay when we do it ?" rowan asked "tmrrow" peyton said.
         Audrey's P.O.V.
It was the end of the day and sab pulled me all the way to her house "knock knock" we heard at her room door sab opened it reaveling corey.

  Hey guys ik this chapter is short but i dont have that much imagination next chapter u'll know what happens. Bye thx for readin