Chapter 2

"Beep Beep Beep" I quickly turn off my alarm today was the day I had to go to see if the high school I went to registrate a few days ago will accept me. I got off of my bed and went to my closet picked out my clothes and headed to the restroom. I quickly showered changed did my hair into a ponytail and headed downstairs. "Morning" botg my dad and mom said. "Morning" i said " u exited for today"mom asked "i will never be i hate school too many strict teachers too many people that think they are the best too much homework too much tests ,what is the fun part?" i said "making and having friends"dad said. There must be a posibility i had never had friends because they all feel like im invisible so maybe that is the reason. "Whatever" i said"finish up so we can go"mom said "im never finishing"i said" lets go" my mom said grabbing my arm and taking me to the car. "Really mom" "yes" "ugh" "shut up im tired of you acting like this" she said i just rolled my eyes when i looked at the school. Unfortanelly, they accepted me at the school. I will totally at least love to be homeschooled. I got home and i was tired of too many things that i had to do so they could accept me. Once i got in the house i ran pustairs and ttipped" are yo-"i cut my mom " im ok"i scream she than just goes back to whatever she was doing I jump to my bed and fall asleep.