Chapter 4

"Who is that sabby?" this boy with brown hair and blue eyes asked "she is Audrey Cantu the new girl at school" peyton said "did i asked you?" the boy said playfully to peyton "by the way im Corey Folgelmanis"he said " nice meeting you" i said "by the way she is Sofia Carson,and he is Max Gecowets" sab said. Max caught my attention cause to be honest he is kinda handsome but nope i dont concentrate on boys. "Nice meeting you"they both said "My pleasure" i said. While the guys talked i felt a look at me and it was max but then 2 seconds later he stopped.
Max's P.O.V
I was looking at audrey to be honest she is pretty hot she noticed that i was looking at her and i stoped "so audrey where do you come from?" corey asked her "from houston,tx" she said i smiled when she said that. I always wanted to go there "how is houston like?" i asked her. She looked at all of us and then she talked "its really pretty" we all
looked at her confused she looked like if she was hiding something " liar"sofia said "you finally talk, bravo" i said clapping "sorry i was busy trying to guess how her attitude is like" she said "look guys i really dont wanna talk about it but im saying the truth is really pretty there" she said smiling we all just nodded and kept on talking until we were heading to our last classes.

It was the end of the day apparently audrey and i have the same bus stop. We got off and she had her phone on her ear i saw she was going to the house across of mine. It was a really good day though.

Hey everyone i know some of the character are older than 17 and some younger but in this book everybody is 17 ill try to post as many chapters as i can every day thx for reading .😘