Chapter 5

Audrey's P.O.V.
I woke up to my alarm turned it off showered put my outfit on go downstair have breakfast and go to my bus stop. I was five minutes early and i saw corey, peyton and max talking to each other. "Hey audrey" corey said "hi" i said i got out my mp3 and my earbuds and started listening to music while waiting for the bus to come. I finally saw the bus i got in and went to the back i sat there corey peyton and max sat in the back. We got to the next stop and sab came came in with row "hey auds" row said "hey" i said back. I saw corey peyton and max staring at me, i was confused why they were acting weird.
       Corey's P.O.V.

We were all staring at the new girl she was hiding something that looks like saby and row know. We want to know what she is hising. We got to the next stop and sofi came to the bus she sat with us. "This girl is so... i dont  know confusing?" sofi said looking at her. I was confused bout what she said. "Why?" all of us asked her "i cant tell her personality she looks like she hides something" she said "u get me" peyton said along with me max was acting weird he didnt did any of the usual stuff he does in the bus at the mornings. We got to school and went to our lockers.
       Sofia's P.O.V.
I went to my first period wich is history i went inside and saw audrey with sab. Row was with peyton like almost always. Max was sitting in a corner alone and corey was sitting alone too. I went up to corey "sup" i said. He just waved. "What happened nerdy boy?" that is his nickname since he is the smarty one. "I feel lije this girl is going to ruin everything" he said. I was surprised he has never said that "why is she goin to ruin anythin?" i asked curiously"saby usually sits with max and just look at her now she is hangin way too much with this girl instead of us specially with row since they are always together" i looked at everybody it was true i had to agree sab was hangin too much with this girl. "Lets make a plan" i said "okay" corey said.