Chapter 3

1st day os school...kept on reapeating on my head until after 3 minutes the alarm sounded i turned it off as fast as i could i went to my closet picjed out my outfit(multimedia but without the roller skate) i left my hair loose and put my hood on i got my backpack and my phone and headed downstairs i ate my breakfasr and went to the bus stop i got in and since the backseats were empty i sat there. We got to the next stopand then these two girls a brunnete and a blonde came over to me "do u mind if we seat here?"the brunnete asked me i just shook my head and they sat down next to me"by the way im Rowan Blanchard" the brunnete one said " Im Sabrina Carpenter" the blonde one said"im Audrey Cantu" i said "are u new here?" sabrina asked " yes i come from houston,tx" i said " well great then " rowan said" nice too meet you " sabrina said "thanks" i said in a surprised voice since no one at school ever talked to me "umm, sounds like you are surprised" rowan said " is because has ever talked to me i've never had friends" i told them"oh,then you finally have yout first friends they said smiling"thanks girls" i told them. We got to school and for our luck we had our lockers in a row "can i see your schechdule?" sabrina asked "sure" i said " we have all classes together"sabrina said pointing to us three "who is she?" this boy with kind of blonde hair and light brown eyes " peyton this is Audrey Cantu, audrey this is Peyton Meyer"rowan said "nice meeting you" we both said shaking hands "well hope you like here" he said "thanks" i said.
**********time skipped********
I was in the cafeteria grabbing a little bit of food cause i dont eat a lot " Audrey!!!" sabrina said "hey sabrina" i said " call me sabby or sab, okay?" she said "okay sab" i said " come seat with me" she said "okay" i said and got my hand and took me to this table where i saw rowan and peyton with other people.