insane // mendes

the imagine isn't based on a scene from suicide squad, but it is based on harley and the joker's relationship in the movie.

Your P.O.V.

They dragged us into a plain, cement room, throwing the two of us into a pair of metal chairs. I stuck my bottom lip out, pouting at one of the many guards near me. "Can you please take these off for me?" I asked, batting my eyes at him. He ignores me, eyes narrowing at my pale face.

"Take 'em off, man. The 'cuffs are hurtin' my girl," Shawn uttered beside me, scowling at the man, "Mine, too, while you're at it," Shawn smiled, barely lunging at the guard to trick him. He began laughing, throwing his head above the back of the chair.

The guard looked at us in disgust, soon speaking up. "Yeah, I'll let two serial killers out of their handcuffs, giving them easy access to kill," he scoffed, kicking Shawn on his shin.

"They were man-handling my baby girl. What was I supposed to do, let them live? Those bastards deserved it. Didn't they, darling?" Shawn implied, looking me in the eyes, half of a smile on his face.

"Of course, they did, puddin'!" I ecstatically replied back, a Jersey accent flowing off of my tongue. I looked back at the guard, curling my finger for him to come towards me. As he walked up to me, I harshly pulled his head down, getting my mouth near his ear. "How 'bout, you take the shackles off, and me and you can have a fun night at my place, yeah? Maybe even make ol' Mr. M watch us? Do you want that Officer, um, Hamann?" I whisper, giggles oncoming after each sentence.

"You touch her and I'll shoot your head off," Shawn argued, not even turning our way to acknowledge us. I shush him and turn back to the guard. I push our foreheads together as I look at his dark blue eyes, a fire burning inside my chest thinking about the events to come.

"Shawn, now!" I yell, stabbing my pocket knife into the man's core multiple times. As he goes down, Shawn grabs his gun, aiming it into the guards skull. This happens many times, but with many different body parts, as I watch in amazement. Men and women drop to the ground as my smile grows with each death coming upon.

Shawn walks towards me after everybody has been killed. I approach him, throwing my handcuff-free hands around his neck, finding myself in a love-filled kiss. Pulling away, he reaches behind his back, pulling out my delicate bat. I gasp, kissing him on the cheek, thanking him for getting my beauty back. Shawn puts his arm around my shoulder as he guides me towards an emergency exit.

I abruptly turn towards him, making him question our short stop. "So, Mr. M, I was thinking. I've never done it in a helicopter full of assassins before," I devilishly smile at the older boy.

"Well, we're just going to have to fix that, now aren't we?" he whispers intertwining our hands together, making me giggle.