how you started talking [pt. 2]

caniff: taylor ended up meeting you in a pretty embarrassing way. you were at some popular guy's party (your best friend knew him) and had to head to the bathroom. pushing through people and finishing your business, you wanted to hurry back and find your friend. pulling up your pants, someone slams the door open, not bothering to knock first. you hurriedly button your jeans as the guy looks up and mumbles "sorry". you later find taylor in the kitchen as he taps you on the shoulder, asking for your number.

gilinsky: you had recently decided that you were ready and responsible enough to have a pet of your own. you got out of your car and walked inside the pet shop, heading towards the back. the back of the shop contained all of the fish, but you had no clue what kind you wanted. a big splash was heard to the left of you as you see a disappointed look on a brown/blonde haired boy's face. looking at the ground, you see multiple tiny fish on the ground, a broken bag lying close to them, and water flooding the floor around that certain section. you broke out into laughter as he walked over to you.

reynolds: carter had been your tattoo artist earlier that day. you had just gotten done grabbing a tea with your friend, quickly finding a picture of your new tattoo since it was currently wrapped up. carter then came right up to you, lightly tapping you on your upper arm, and asked for your number.

espinosa: matthew had been on instagram for quite a while that day. aaron teased him about it, but only those two knew that he was stalking your page. one hour into his research and 62 weeks back, he must've accidentally double-clicked the picture of your dog due to a heart appearing on the screen. you get a notification that
@/matthewespinosa had liked your photo and you instantly go to your direct messages

to @/matthewespinosa: hello creeper