What Feels Wrong?

Jimmy.

"Why would you just shut Andy out like that?" Miranda asked. We were in my room sitting on my bed. I guess Andy told Miranda about our falling-out. Well, Miranda forced it out of him... I remained silent as Miranda lectured on and on. Sure, I miss Andy being my best friend and all... But I mean... He loves me? No. That's just... Awkward... "Can I just... Remind you that Andy has been your best friend for years..." Miranda said softly. I looked over at her. "It's not his fault that he loves you, you know..." I just sighed and shook my head. "It's awkward, Miranda! I can't just be okay with that! I'm straight, and with you!" I said, almost yelling. Miranda scowled at me. "How are you so okay with this? How are you okay with someone being in love with your boyfriend? It seems like a load of shit to me." I yelled. Miranda stood up. "You know what? Maybe I don't like the fact that there is someone else who's in love with you! But you know what, that shit's going to happen, and we just have to cross that bridge and get the fuck over it. You know... You're being really... Heartless..." Miranda walked towards the door. "Talk to me when... You come to your senses..." And with that, Miranda walked out, leaving me on the bed.

The room felt colder. It was odd... Just suddenly feeling cold. Something just felt... Wrong. I don't know. It's just wrong. Did something happen to... I bolted off of my bed and ran down my stairs. Flinging my front door open, I bolted down my driveway, running towards Andy's house. Just something... Felt wrong.

I walked up Andy's driveway quickly, the garage door open. His mother's car was inside. Here's some background about Andy's mother and father. You see, Andy's mom has a stressful life. She has the same low-immunity that Andy does, and she has to work very hard to get money. She's also an alcoholic, so she takes all of her stress out on herself. Andy's dad? Well, he's almost never home. He does not like the fact that Andy's gay at all. So he decided to get a job that made it so he would never have to be at home to spend time with his son.

It's sad... Really sad.

I walked inside the house. I immediately heard screaming. It was Mrs. Adam's voice. She was probably drug, hearing her words slurred. I walked upstairs, Mrs. Adams standing in the doorway of Andy's room. I snuck into the bathroom and watched Andy's mom yell. I noticed Andy standing in front of his mother. My breath got caught in my throat. His hair was a mess, and his skin was pale. Not to mention the good five to ten pounds that he lost in the past week, and the tear stains on his cheeks. Andy didn't notice me yet. "Andy! Yet your ass out of bed, you piece of shit! The world does not revolve around you! This is why your father never wants to be home!" His mother was definitely drunk. I could smell the liquor on her. Andy pressed his lips together and looked down at his feet. I felt... Really bad. Sure, I've been friends with Andy for years. But I've never seen this side of Andy's mom. "Do your fucking homework that I picked up for you!" And with that, Mrs. Adams threw a stack of paper at Andy and stormed away, going downstairs.

"A-Andy?" I whispered. He perked up and looked at me. He frowned and bent down, picking the papers up. I walked over to Andy's door, but he got up and slammed it in my face. "Andy, something's not right..." I said, leaning on his door. "Something feels... Wrong. I can't put my finger on it... I just... I can feel it," I said a bit louder. "Come on, I just have to talk to you..." There was nothing but silence. I frowned and sighed, stepping away from the door. "Well... Okay. I'll... Just get going then. I'll figure it out by myself..." I stared walking down the stairs, about to leave. I rushed downstairs, and out the front door.

What... What feels wrong...

AN: Hey guys. Im so sorry I havent updated in a month. I just have so much going on. Between HW, the play, ballet classes, acting classes, and singing classes I barely have time to sleep. I hope you guys enjoy it. You guys have been awesome. Give me feed back and predict what will happen next. Byyyeeeeeee.