Love and Comfort

Miranda POV

I'm worried... About Jimmy and Andy. Those two... Haven't been talking for days. They're usually hanging out during lunch, or after school... I'm... Almost scared... I have the strangest feeling that it's because of me... I just can't shake the feeling... Jimmy's also been more distant with me. He's been zoning off a lot, and he just has this hazy look in his eyes. It's not normal... Sure, Jimmy is usually very reserved and almost shy at times, but this just isn't like him at all... Andy on the other hand, he's not even showing up for school anymore. I know it's not because he's sick. I just know it... As for me? Other than what's going on with Jimmy and Andy... I'm okay. I still have no idea on how I'm going to tell my parents, rather than raise it! I just really haven't thought about it lately... My mind's been cluttered with thoughts of James and Andrew's friendship deteriorating... Jimmy's probably just going to ignore the subject... So I'd have to ask Andy... I just need to know what's going on! They're my best friends... I decided to go over to Andy's. I need to figure out what's going on. I walked up the driveway, kind of worried. Who knows what I'll find when I go to talk to Andy... I opened the front door, it always being open. The house was cold and silent. "Andy, you in here?" I called out. I closed the door behind me and started up the stairs. The house just had a creepy atmosphere... "Andy? It's June..." I knocked on Andy's bedroom door, then tried the handle. Locked, and silence. "Andy, come on... I just want to talk..." I said softly. Still nothing. "Andy, please! Why are you and Jimmy not talking anymore? You're my best friends! I need to know!" I begged. I heard a slight click... I hesitantly tried the door handle again, it pushing open. Andy stood at the other side of the door, his face pale, his hair messy, and tear stains on his cheeks. I gasped, throwing my arms around his frail body. Hugging him, I also noticed that he lost a major amount of weight. "Andy, what happened to you?" I whispered. I got no response. "Please, Andy... What's wrong? Why aren't you and Jimmy talking anymore?" Andy looked into my eyes. His normally light brown eyes were dark and hazy. "I can't tell you... You'd hate me..." Andy whispered. "No I would not, Andy. You're my best friend. Please, you have to tell me..." I begged. Andy stepped away from me, walking back over to his bed. "I'm in love... With Jimmy..." Andy choked out. My jaw dropped slightly. I couldn't help but smirk... "And it just sort of... Came out a few days ago, after we all hung out! And Jimmy said... That he didn't want to be... F-Friends... Anymore... After six years..." My heart sank. Yes, I know that this is my boyfriend of four years that we're talking about here... But how could Jimmy do something like this! I'm more mad at Jimmy then I am at Andy. It's not his fault he's in love, is it? Andy just stared at me, waiting for a response. "Andy... I don't hate you for loving Jim... I'm not jealous, or sad, or depressed, or mad... I'm worried, to be quite honest!" I set a hand on Andy's shoulder. "Jimmy's been acting... Weird for the past few days. He hasn't been talking to anyone... Am I... To blame with all this?" Andy just shook his head. "N-No! W-Well, I don't know... When I came out, Jimmy got all shocked and said that he didn't like me, and that he had you and the baby to take care of... Then he just said we shouldn't be friends and ran out!" Andy was holding back tears. "I wouldn't say you were to blame... It's me..." "Andy, you shouldn't blame yourself..." I said softly. "Andy, I have to talk to Jimmy about this... This isn't okay." Andy looked down, a few tears escaping his eyes. "O-Okay..." Andy only whispered. I left Andy's house with only one thing in mind. What monster would want to do this to him...

AN: I cant believe its believe almost 4 months since the last update. Ive been extremely busy sorry you guys. I recently moved so Ive been busy with school and other stuff. I hope you guys like this and remember to vote, follow, and comment.