There Goes Our Youth

Jimmy's POV

I gaped at Miranda as we stood in her room. She had tears in her eyes, and she wouldn't make eye-contact. "I-I'm sorry, Jimmy... I just ruined our lives..." I raised my jaw and shook my head. "Please, don't-don't be mad! I mean... It's as much of your fault as it is mine... But I just feel so responsible..." I shook my head and ran my fingers through my curly hair. "I... I don't know what to say,Miranda ..." I managed to get out. "I-I can't be mad at you,Miranda ... I'm just... Completely shocked... H-How do you know? Did you like... Take a-" Miranda quickly nodded, tears now streaming down her face. I sighed and put my hands on my hips and looked at the ground. I looked back up at Miranda and wrapped my arms around her, giving her a hug. "It's going to be okay,Miranda ... I'm here..." I whispered. She began to sob into my shoulder, holding me tight. I heard someone come up the stairs, probably Andy because we were all going to hang out together. I looked over, seeing the blackette standing in the doorway with a shocked look on his face. "Woah, what happened?" Miranda pulled away and wiped away her tears. "Miranda, what's wrong?" Andy had worry in his voice. She took Andy's hands and sighed. "Andrew, I-I..."Miranda  took a deep breath. Andy had a scared look on his face. "You're not dying, right? And you didn't kill anyone, right? 'Cause if y-" "I'm pregnant, Andrew!" Miranda blurted. A horrified look spread across Andrew's face. There was a long silence in the room. Andy didn't respond. I folded my arms over my chest and looked down. "Oh my..." Andrew whispered. I glanced up to see Andrew in a tight embrace with Miranda . I wasn't jealous, seeing that I know that Andrew's gay... It was just unsettling for some reason. I don't know why... "Miranda, if you need any help at all, anything. I will be here. Okay? I got you, girl. And I call being the uncle, just so you are aware. Kay? Kay."  Miranda laughed, giving Andy another hug. "But, don't worry. You got Jimmy with you, who'll probably make a great dad..." It almost seemed... Painful to say that. Andrew had that look on his face... I smiled at Miranda . "Yeah, you always have me... I'll get a job... We'll finish school..." She nodded and frowned. "There goes our youth..."  Miranda mumbled. "Hey, at least we're seniors! And we graduate in six months. You're what... A month and a half? It'll be summer by the time the baby's born. And you can always apply for colleges when you feel ready to." Andy added. I smiled. Wow... Andy is amazing right now. Well, he's always amazing 'cause he's Andy... But now I see the caring side of him. I actually... Really enjoy it. Andy looked over at me. "Thanks Andy... We... We appreciate it more than you will ever know..." Andy only nodded.

Hey guys. That was just a short chapter. How about that plot twist? If its even considered one. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'll upload another chapter later. -Ryder