She seemed to had read my mind as she screamed out, "Pull out! Pull out! I'm cumming!" I slid out almost instantly and let my seed explode all over her pussy with a gutteral groan. At the same time she let a shower of cum spray all over my abs and cock.

She panted as her entire body laid there quaking in relief, losing most of her energy. I could hear Nicole giggling from beside me and I felt her hands snake up my body. Her hand made its way to my now half hard cock and squeezed the excess cum out of me.

Jasmine got up and began sucking India's juices off of my cock while Nicole began licking up my semen. My wife laughed lustfully and sat up once she was cleaned off. The girls got together and began taking turns swapping my cum in each others mouths, making out sloppily.

Everybody was panting and sweating all over each other before Nicole got up to turn off the camera.

This was one of the best half of an hour of my entire life.

India's P. O. V.

8:09 AM
London Residency.

I groggily wake up with what was famously known as a hangover and sat up on my bed. I rubbed the back of my head as I looked around me.

Dominic was sleeping on my lap while Jasmine and Nicole were piled on top of each other. I hardly remember half of what happened last night.

But whatever happened must have been so good enough to make me sore the next day.

I also noticed the broken flower pot and dirt on the white carpet which caused me to glare harshly.

By the time I get home he better have cleaned this up.

There were tattered pieces of fabric and paper on the floor and bedsides. In addition the aroma of the room reeked of sex, sweat and perfume.

I slowly and carefully removed his head from my lap and shifted off of the bed and onto my shaky feet. "Ouch," I whisper yelled.

I was really sore!

I grabbed my phone and keys and limped to the downstairs bathroom. I turned on the lights and shut the door behind me. I turned on the shower and just as I was about to go in I heard my phone go off.

I rolled my eyes and huffed in annoyance as I walked back over to the granite counter.

Andrew is calling.

I answered it quickly, saying, "Hey. Don't worry I got them I'll be up there by 9:10."

"Good."

"You got my money?" I asked him.

"But of course. Two grand in stacks in the bag."

I smiled before saying, "That's good. I'll see you in a bit my friend."

I ended the phone call with him and headed into the shower for about half an hour. I came out and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I put on a pair of high waisted light washed jeans and a red bandeau with matching red high heels. I put my hair up in the perfect messy bun and added a touch of dark red matte lipstick and a pair of gold hoop earrings.

I grabbed my Gucci bag and left the house with car keys in and cellphone in hand.

I get in my Maybach and drive off to the other side of town.

I walk to Alley Way 218 where I usually met Andrew and walked down the dark narrow corridor. I saw his tall figure leaning against the stone wall smoking weed, high out of his mind.

I wasn't surprised though, it wasn't unusual of him to be like this. It wasn't common if he was sober either. Most if the time he was high or drunk, sometimes even both.

He and I had a little business going on, if you will. He must have heard the click clack of my high heeled shoes against the concrete floor. I feel my phone vibrate against my thigh and I took it out of my pocket instantly.

Babe: Hey babe where are you?

Me: I'm just finishing up on those errands.

Babe: Oh okay. The girls are still asleep btw.

Me: Okay. I'll be back soon I gotta go.

Babe: Okay. I love you.

Me: Ily too.

I put my phone back in my pocket as soon as I reached Andrew. I gave him a hug before going into my purse.

"Here," I offered. I gave him the bottle of Xanax I had in my purse. In return he gave me my much desired two thousand dollars which I stored in my purse.

I have been receiving Xanax to calm my anxiety down. Ever since I murdered Eric three years ago I still have anxiety about being caught. But of course I couldn't tell people that.

I decided to see my doctor and told her I felt worried ever since he's been gone and that I have been having panic attacks. She prescribed me Xanax to help with the anxiety and I would get them refilled monthly.

Every month when I had a few left I'd sell them to Andrew for some extra cash. Then I would get my new bottle of Xanax.

I spent a little while talking about the next time I'd come by and sell him some and how much he'd owe me the next time. "I let you off the hook this time but next time I want my twenty thousand. Remember that," I scoffed before walking off.

"Yes ma'am," he hiccupped drunkenly. I walk up to my car and drove off to go shopping for more shoes.

Two hours later

After I finished paying with all of the cash I just earned, I left the cash register and out of the shop. I felt my phone vibrate against thigh once again. I set my bags down and grabbed it out of my pocket.

Babe: Hey, are you finished with those errands? ;) The girls left too.

Me: Lmao yes I am finished with those errands. I'm on my way home right now.

Babe: Good, I'll see you then.

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket before putting my things in the back of the trunk. I unlocked the car and start the engine before taking off.

After about half an hour I made it back home and parked in the driveway. I heard the giggling of a child and I automatically knew it was my little baby.

I smiled and dashed to the door and unlocked it. I saw Emily on her father's shoulders receiving a piggy back ride. "Mommy!" she shouted.

I grinned even wider. "Hi baby how are you?" I locked the door behind me and set my bags down by the door as I took her into my arms.

"I had fun at Sara's house," she giggled. She gave me a kiss on the cheek too. "Yeah? How was it?"

"Good! She told me about my real daddy too!" Me and Dominic looked at each other so quick that we both got whiplash.

Was I gonna have to murder somebody else too?

I could feel my anger seething. I smiled and talked through my teeth as I sat Emily on the couch cushion.

"So what exactly did she tell you?"