I took the smooth creamy legs into my grasp and yanked her forward. I was aligned perfectly with her entrance and just wanted to fuck her hard. "Now enter her slowly," She mumbled to me cautiously.

India was so wet that I slid right inside of her tight walls. She felt so good. So warm, no. So hot. Hot and wet like soup. She tasted as good as soup too.

"Go nice and deep in her. Nice and slow too."

I obeyed and let the pleasure build up gradually but surely. Over time she allowed me to go faster and faster. India's breasts were bouncing and hitting her in the face. She was screaming out in pleasure and I could feel her getting closer.

"You can't cum until I tell you to," she smirked evilly. "Pull out." I pulled myself out of the magical black hole and wrestled Nicole onto her side. She looked at me in shock as I smiled innocently. I grabbed her left leg and hold it up in the air as I aligned myself with her entrance.

I pushed in and start thrusting into her senselessly as her chest bounced up and down. Her messy sex hair bouncing as well, getting in her face. "Oh. My. Fuck!" she screamed with each thrust. I gave her ass a nice slap as I feel myself hitting her womb.

She was tight but she wasn't as tight as India though which I found surprising. Even after she had a child she still felt like a virgin. I let my free hand grab her neck and choked her to death as she gasped for air. I was going in so hard that I knocked over a few items on the nearby table and nearly fell off the edge of the bed.

I gave her one hard thrust before exiting out of her and moved onto the next. Jasmine. While I took my turn with the celebrity porn star, she teased my wife with the flick of her tongue.

As I was fucking Jasmine I couldn't help but think damn, I'm one of many men and woman to fuck this royal cunt.

I could see why she was so famous too. Not only for her stunning looks and hot body, but God damn was she tight.

"Oh my God it's so fucking big!" she moaned, throwing her head back. I slapped her as she thanked me. "Thank you sir."

"Yeah that's right, you say thank you to him again. You must respect your master!" ordered Nicole who was busy torturing India. "Yes Mistress," Jasmine cried.

"Thank you sir." I slapped her again and then pinched her right nipple.

"Oh yes thank you sir," she gulped as the beads of sweat came pouring down her face. I smiled in triumph feeling in control and like the man. After a few minutes I switched back to my main course who was now screaming and laughing uncontrollably.

I moved Nicole to the side and reclaim what was mine by entering her swollen pussy.

Her ass and her pussy were contracting. Her toes were curling and she was gripping on the bed sheets tightly.

Nicole spat on her clit and took Jasmine's hand. On natural instinct she already knew what to do and began rubbing fast circles on the little pink button.

India arched her back and looked like she wouldn't last any longer. "Be a good slut and last a few more minutes," Nicole winked before focusing her attention on Jasmine.

She let a huge ball of spit dribble onto Jasmine's cunt and watched as it slowly trailed down her folds, some of it getting on her inner thighs which was soon licked up by Nicole.

Her tongue licked up the warm saliva and made its way up to the pearly pink opening. I hear the girl gasp as she was eaten out. As for me and India we were reaching our limit and we didn't think we could do it anymore.