15 - Reveal

The chapter you were waiting for

Marinette hoped that Chat would show up that night. She really wanted to see him, and tell him that she had chosen him. Also, she wouldtell him that she is Ladybug, it couldn't be a secret. But, she was scared. Scared because he might hate her when she tells him that she is the person who broke his heart, the person that made him feel pain. But she had to, she just had to.
She got tired of waiting and fell asleep on her couch. Sometime after, it was midnight. A knock was heard from her balcony. She didn't wake up. She was deeply asleep. The stray cat entered when he saw that she was dreaming. He slowly climbed to her bed, and saw her. Chat smiled to himself. He was going to tell her, who he was. Flora told him that Marinette had something important to tell him. That's why he came. The blond haired boy watched how his Princess woke up. She yawned and realized that Chat was sitting in front of her. She smiled and giggled. That sound was harmonic music to Chat's ears.

"Sorry I came this late, Purrincess" Chat apologised. He came late hoping the tomato fox wouldn't show up. He wanted to have sometime alone with Marinette. To tell her and to talk about it.

"Don't worry kitty, and, a friend said that you had something to tell me" she said, starting to worry. He surely would hate her when he finds out that she is Ladybug. Even worse, they knew each other behind the masks. Flora mentioned that one of the two boys was a close friend to her, could that friend be Chat Noir?

"A friend told me the same, that's why I came" he said, freaking out internally. Maybe this 'friend' was Flora, she was weird, but wise? If he told her who he was, maybe she would hate him more than after she confessed to Adrien, but he had to tell her. She started to talk.

"It has been hard to choose between you and FireFox, but I've made my decision... you" she said and sighed in relief after saying that, but there was something still missing. She was about to tell him when Chat pulled her to a kiss. She didn't think it twice and Marinette kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs were put around his waist. They kissed passionately. Marinette inserted her fingers in his hair, Chat did the same, which made the bluenette's pigtails become a messy, loose hair. They stopped kissing, and looked at each other and placed their foreheads together.

"I didn't know you were so good at kissing Princess" Chat said, and then smirked. She chose him! And, most impressive of all, they kissed. Their first kiss was perfect. But, that wasn't all; his identity. The sooner the better.
He noticed that she was breathing heavily, panicking. His ears fell down and he asked "Mari, y-you didn't e-enjoy the k-kiss?".

Marinette looked at him with narrowed eyes. She stopped panicking and said "Oh, Chat, I did enjoy the kiss... i-it's just that..." she said, then sighed. They stayed silent for a moment, Chat waiting for Marinette to say what she had to say. He didn't worry about it, he thought she would tell him a schedule or something like that. He just waited for Mari to talk.

Marinette wasn't sure if telling him was the right idea. He would surely hate her, leave her and never call Princess or M'Lady ever again, and that would be like hell to her. And even worse, she knew him behind the mask. If Marinette knew Chat without the costume, without a doubt he would make her life miserable.
She stopped her tracks; she was talking about Chat Noir, her best friend, her partner, her boyfriend? Well, they kissed, so yeah; boyfriend. She had to tell him, she just had to.

"C-Chat, I'm going to t-tell you something s-shocking, please don't h-hate me a-after this" stammered Marinette. She closed her eyes and sighed. Chat grabbed her hands, and made her look up at him. He smiled to her, and caressed her cheek.

"Mari, I'm sure I'll get over it. Whatever it is, we'll talk about it, ok? I also have something very important to tell you" said Chat. She looked very nervous. He hoped she would understand that he is Adrien, the person who rejected her. Chat got an idea.

"Hey, what if I tell you first?" Chat asked. Ok, he was crazy. But this calmed down Marinette. She nodded.
Marinette was relieved he would tell his thing first, so she waited. Chat sighed.

"Listen, Princess; I want to talk with you about this, so, whatever you think, we'll talk about it, promise? Now close your eyes" Chat said, his heart going faster each second. Marinette nodded and closed her eyes.
She knew what he was going to do, and she was screaming internally. She knew him, he was also scared. Marinette heard that he sighed heavily, and said "Plagg, Claws In".

Marinette felt a green light through her eyes. He really detransformed. She waited for him to give her the order to open her eyes. Instead, he kissed her, she returned the kiss; then, he hugged her and said "I love you, no matter what". He told her to open her eyes. Marinette took a breath, and slowly opened her eyes. She then saw Adrien sitting in her bed. She was shocked.

All her summer passed in front of her, like a slideshow. How she rejected Chat, who is actually Adrien. How Adrien rejected her, who is actually Chat. Then, she remembered Flora's words "You see; one was using his powers to impress you, while the other one was just trying to make you feel better". Everything made sense, Adrien came as Chat to her house, invited her to a date, to cheer her up. FireFox was using his powers to impress the girl he liked; her. At her night date with Chat, it looked like he ended up falling in love with her. This also explained why Adrien told her to choose Chat. Why Adrien wanted to be friends with her, explained. Why Flora said Chat was a close friend, explained. Everything fit in perfectly. She blinked a few times, and then she rubbed her eyes. Adrien stood there, scared.

"Oh My God, this is amazing" said Marinette. She hugged Adrien, he jumped a little and he hugged her back. They both pulled back, and Marinette realized something, so she blushed deeply. The poor girl realized it was Adrien all this time; the one who called M'Lady and Princess. She blushed more when she realized that Adrien all this time was using a black cat leather costume, cat ears and a tail. She giggled to herself, thinking how cute and hot he looked. It was her turn.

"Guess it's my turn then" she said, and Adrien nodded. What could be more shocking than him being Chat Noir?
He looked at her, and then a little creature, ladybug looking, popped out from her bag. His Kwami, Plagg, went to hug the other fairy. Adrien gasped. Marinette was Ladybug. It all made sense; the reason why Ladybug rejected Chat, was because Marinette loved Adrien. He was that oblivious? The hair, eyes, height; yep, the two are the same.

"I'm glad it was you" he said, and pulled her to a kiss, of course, she kissed him back. "Me too" said Marinette, giggling.

"Although, why did you blush earlier?" Adrien asked, curious. "Because I realized it was you who was using a cat costume" explained Marinette. Adrien scratched the back of his head.

"And... what about Flora? She knew everything about my personal life" Adrien said, remembering the unusual girl. "Yeah, mine too" said Marinette.

###

Outside of the balcony, a girl was watching everything that was happening. She whispered "My OTP is finally happening".

###

"What will happen with FireFox?" asked Marinette. Tikki said "Oh, about him, we were noticed that his miraculous will be taken away, because it was wrong used most of the time".

"Oh, well, just the two of us then... M'Lady" said Adrien, who smirked after. Marinette fangirled inside. "It seems that way... kitty" she said, and also smirked, making Adrien blush.

"I'll better go, it's late" he said, and kissed Marinette. He transformed, kissed her for the last time, and went away.

They both slept, dreaming about each other.

The end

Finished, I hoped you all liked it. 1442 words, but it was worth it. Thank you all guys for reading this, really. I want you to comment, because I like comments :v. If there are any grammatical errors, forgive me, but English isn't my first language.

Ask any doubt you have, and I'll answer it :3. Bye guys!

Musa