14 - 'Chat' with Flora

"Really? Talk about your real identity, you love crisis or about your hard modeling life?" Flora said, Chat's eyes widened.

"What?" he asked, confused and surprised. She couldn't know his identity, right? This girl was starting to scare him, like, a lot.
Flora walked up and closed the door.

"I know who you are, Chat; or should I say... Adrien?" Flora said, smiling to herself as Chat opened his mouth in surprise.

"How did you..." Chat managed to say, then Flora continued "Look, I know more things about you than you think, and; I know you want me to talk to Lad- I mean Marinette about her love problems with you and FireFox".

"God, who are you?" Chat asked, more scared than ever. She knew EVERYTHING!

"The only thing I'll say, I'm a huge Ladybug and Chat Noir fan" she said, a smile upon her face. She said that she would help him, and she went to Marinette's house, while Adrien went to his own house.

###

Flora headed to the bluenette's house. When she reached the bakery, she knocked. Tom opened and asked her who she was. She said that she was there to talk to Marinette, and added that she knew her. Tom let her in and Flora went up. She entered Mari's room, and saw Marinette reading. When Marinette saw her, she closed the book and looked at the 12 years old girl, curious. Flora closed the door and came closer to Marinette, she sat down beside her.

"Mari, C- I mean Adrien told me you needed help, and I'm here for that, also, tell your kwami to come out" said Flora, and Marinette froze. Tikki came out and was obviously surprised. Flora explained that she knew everything, and that Adrien didn't tell her anything.

"Now, in my personal opinion, you should stay with Chat, my OTP would be reality. You know him better than FireFox but, you are scared of telling him that you are Ladybug and you're also scared of breaking FireFox's heart" Flora said. Marinette was impressed, because Flora knew everything about her, even how she felt. Flora sure was special girl.

"I want to tell you this, I have to tell you this; you know both boys behind the mask, and both of them are your friends. One more than the other one, but, you see; one was using his powers to impress you, while the other one was just trying to make you feel better" Flora continued "Believe me, Chat is the best choice" the girl left, and Marinette just sat there, thinking. Maybe Flora was right, maybe Chat was the best option. She knew him, she trusted him, she loved him.

That time she would tell him, how she feels and who she is. She realized that FireFox and her, wouldn't last.

Ok, so this was the last chapter of Flora. And sorry if it was short, but it was worth it. Thanks for reading and see ya on the next chapter.
Btw, the image is how Flora looked like. Don't judge, I like Winx Club.