7 - Second Night Visit

FIREFOX???!!! internally screamed Marinette. He didn't even know her, why would he visit? The day that she doesn't want to know anything about men, everyone came to her. Well, she could at least say hello. She opened the door and acted as a surprised civilian.

"Hey! Who are you?" said Marinette, trying to act curious, even if she wasn't.

"Hello Marinette, my name is FireFox" said the newbie, still in the balcony.

"... How do you know my name?" asked Marinette, raising an eyebrow.

"I've heard about you... and I really think you are pretty" said FireFox, maybe trying to flirt a little.

Marinette blushed. She never thought that FireFox would use his powers to impress her. She giggled and murmured a 'thanks' that FireFox didn't listen.

"Do... do you need anything?" asked Marinette. "Actually, yes. I want to invite you to a date, tomorrow at night. I will come and pick you up" said FireFox, scratching the back of his red-haired head.

"I am busy tomorrow night, but you can come in the morning and spend time with me, if you want" Marinette said.

"That is a great idea! Is it ok-" said FireFox, before being interrupted ny Marinette. "Eight o'clock, ok?".

"Sure!".

"See you tomorrow then!" smiled Mari, really happy. FireFox went away.

Finally Tikki went out of her hidding spot and smirked at Marinette.
"Marinette! You have two dates tomorrow!" giggled Tikki.

"I know! I feel really weird! I was rejected by Adrien, and two boys invited me to a date, Tikki, A FREAKING DATE! I feel like I'm betraying my true feelings, I accepted Chat because I broke his heart, and i accepted FireFox because I didn't want to break anyone else's heart!" cried Marinette. Tikki was about to say something when Marinette said worried.
"Tikki, do you think Chat is using me as a back-up, a replacement?".

They stayed silent. Tikki knew why Chat invited her, he wanted to comfort her, because he rejected her. But she couldn't tell her that. She invented something.

"I don't think so, Mari. You know Chat is a sweet and kindhearted boy, and you have to admit that he is handsome. And also, you know he has strong feelings for Ladybug, knowing him for a while know, he wouldn't betray his feelings" said Tikki, not really lying.

Tikki was right. Marinette knew Chat for a while now, and he is not a womanizer (excuse me for the word). Maybe he just was looking for comfort, and he trusted her enough to talk about his feelings. He even hugged her to make her feel better. He was an honest kitty cat. She would see how he was going to act with Marinette.

"You are right Tikki, but let's sleep for now" said Marinette.

They went to bed and slept really deeply.

Yeah, I know. Short chapter, but I did it as long as I could. I hope you are liking it until now. And thanks for reading this, really! See you on the next chapter.