⚜chapter 26⚜ Tamaki's bark

You walk up the stairs slowly careful not to make a sound. Tamaki had sent out a message saying that all host duties were cancelled and it didn't really sit well with you, so you decided to investigate. He was always doing random things, but he hardly ever canceled the Host Club. As you stand in front of the door, you take in a deep breath and put a hand on the doorknob. Inside, a loud bang and Tamaki's voice echoes around.

     "Hey! Sit still!" He shouts and you swing the door open as he looks at you. The host club is in complete destruction, almost like a tornado swept through. "Y/N!" He shouts and smiles wide. "D-didn't you get the message about no Host Club today?"

     "Yeah...." You mumble stepping forward and looking around. "I wanted to see what you are up to.... I mean canceling and all."

     "I just think you've been doing so much work so I thought you all deserved a break!" He cheers and I hear a slight whimper. "Oh.... E-excuse me."

     "What are you hiding?" You mumble stepping closer to him and glaring.

     "N-nothing...." He mumbles stepping away and you hear a bark as you look over. There in the corner, a big golden dog covered in muck and mud. "Oh...wow look! A dog!!!"

     "You were hiding a dog?!" You hiss and cover your face. "Kyoya is going to kill you!"

     "No! Because he will never know!" He whispers as the dog barks and Tamaki smiles happily. "Isn't he cute!"

"He's dirty." You state and the dog wags it's tail as it walks to you. "But yes he's cute."

"I'm taking him to my house to wash him." Tamaki states and you stare at him.

"Have you owned a dog before?" You ask and he shakes his head still smiling. "So you have no idea how to wash one." You state and his smile slightly breaks as he shakes his head even more, kinda raggedly. "You poor soul."

"Well thank you for your sympathy Y/N!" Tamaki says happily as you tilt your head.

"I was talking to the dog."

*corner*

"This is what you'll have to deal with boy." You state pointing as the dog stares and whimpers. "I know... It's sad."

"Don't make the dog go against me Y/N-chan...." Tears stream down his face as he peers over from the corner. You and the dog share a look and he raises a law.

"SHAME!" You shout as the dog howls and he shrinks into a ball. "I'm kidding Tamaki.... I guess I can help you with the dog." You mumble and he peers over.

"Really?" He asks lips puckered in a pout as you nod. "YAHOO!" He cheers pumping a fist into the air and grabbing your arm. "Let's go!"

"Wait NOW?!" You shout as you are dragged along and Tamaki smiles.

"Let's go boy!" He cheers as the dog happily follow and you are forced out the host club doors and down the stairs.

Somehow you get the big golden retriever out side without being noticed. Then, you are forced into a limo and driven to Tamaki's house.

^

"What the hell?!" You shout staring Up at castle like place. "This is your house?!"

"Welcome!" He cheers as he walks up to the door opening it and the dog follows behind happily. "Common hurry hurry!" He pulls you inside and you look around. Shiny marble flooring and a grand staircase. It really is like a castle.

"We better hurry to get him clean so you don't get in trouble." You mumble as he nods and you both pull him up the stairs and into a huge bathroom. "My god...." You whisper and spin around. It's most likely as big as your apartment. "So.... I guess we should have gotten dog shampoo."

"I sent my butler to get me some!" He cheers and holds up a bag full of dog stuff. "Now! Let's get started!"

You start the water and wait for it to warm up as Tamaki drags him into the bath tub. Apparently, he isn't a big fan of water at all. He squirms and in only a few seconds you are drenched in water. He claws and scraps away but with all the effort you have, you are finally able to get him clean.

"Here's you a towel..." Tamaki whispers as you sit on his bed and smile. "Sorry you got soaked."

"It's fine... I guess he hasn't been washed all that much." You mumble and wrap the towel around yourself. "It was fun none the less."

"Yeah!" He laughs and you both look at him as he sleeps peacefully. "I'm thinking maybe he can be a host."

"Oh yeah.... That'll go over well with Kyoya." You laugh as he smiles and he takes a towel draping it over your head. "What are you doing?"

"You need to dry your hair." He states and you feel his big hands rub against your head as he begins drying it. The fluffy towel warm as it drys your hair and you smile slightly. "You're kinda like a dog in a way."

"Not something to tell a girl!" You hiss as he chuckles and smiles down at you. "Mm... These last few months have been a lot of fun.... I'd hate to see it end..."

"Hey! You're apart of the family now! It's not going to end!" He laughs and you give a small smile as he takes on a different look. "I just remembered something..."

"Hmm?" You tilt your head and he stares into your E/C eyes.

"I never got that kiss from the ball..." He whispers softly as he face draws closer. His eyes gently close and your whole body freezes as you squeeze you're eyes shut. What else could you do? You can feel the warmth of his body as it comes closer and then, you feel something Barley hovering over your lips.

*BARK!*

The dog jumps between you as Tamaki lets out a laugh. Your eyes fling open to see a big golden dog laying on top of Tamaki. He licks his face as Tamaki tries pushing him away and you find yourself laughing at the sight.

"Help me Y/N!" He shouts as you shake you head and tumble into the floor clutching your stomach. He too winds up in a fit of laughter as the dog sits happily thumping his tail against the floor.

"He's going to make an amazing host." You whisper as you scratch behind his ears and he gives a happy bark as his foot thumps. "What are you gonna call you?"

"No idea...." He whispers smiling at the dog and for some reason.... The dog looks like he's smiling back.

^

Okay! I know it took forever! Sorry!!! I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!!

I actually want you guys to choose the name! So please comment a name for our new little guy! XD

Please, vote, comment, add and or follow for more! I'm thinking our story may be ending soon! Idk yet! It's been amazing and thanks to all your guys comment that hilarious stuff!!! It's like a dream of mine to have that happen and you guys have made that dream a reality! Thanks again!! I love you all!!!