Chapter 1 part 2 of Goat Mama?

Start from the beginning

I walked down the hallway taking a left into another room with a puzzle. There were two rectangular holes on the purple, brick wall. In the of the room the floor looked cracked. I walked towards the cracked floor slowly and even through my best efforts the floor crumbles beneath me. I looked down scared that I was going to die. I closed my eyes waiting for a hard impact. Instead I slowly drifted down to another floor. There were two doors I took the right one. I was back but I was on the other side of the room. 'Onwards to the next puzzle!' I chuckled loudly. I was really enjoying this adventure.

I walked towards the next room. The phone that Mom gave me buzzed again. I smiled and accepted the call, "hey mom, I'm doing just fine with the puzzles! In fact I'm about to start my second one right now."

Mom giggled, "that's great my child but for no reason in particular which do you prefer... Cinnamon or butterscotch?"

I pondered that question for a second and I replied, "Cinnamon/butterscotch/both"

She seemed happy with your choice, "thank you very much my child anyways be safe ok?" She hung up before I could reply again, it seems like it's a habit for her.

I had a feeling that she would call back, and as I thought she did that I fist pumped the air feeling a sense of victory. I quickly accept the call, "hi mom what do you need on this lovely puzzle solving day? Or do want to cross words with me?"

*~If you chose Cinnamon/Butterscotch~*

She chuckled very hard although it was a terrible joke and I knew it, "oh my child that was a wonderful joke I need to use that on some of my friends. You do not dislike (the opposite of your choice) do you? I know what your preference is but... Would you turn up your nose if you found it on your plate?" I replied with a no and she said thank you. Then she of course hung up.

~*If you chose both*~

She chuckled very hard although it was a terrible joke and I knew it, "oh my child that was a wonderful joke I need to use that on some of my friends. You wouldn't mind if you found that both of them were together would you? I know what your preference is but... Would you turn up your nose if you found them together on the same plate?" I replied with a no and she said thank you. Then she of course hung up.

Now I could continue with the puzzle. I walked up to the sign which said, "three out of four grey rocks recommend that you push them." I look back at the rather large rock behind me. I know I was going to loathe every second of this. I sigh and fill myself with determination to get this rock over to the white tile. I somehow was able to push it over with ease. The spikes lowered so that I could cross now. I was about to walk over to the spikes to cross when I entered a fight with another Froggit.

Battle start (< means a text bubble coming from the enemy. X is where I describe the attack because details are crucial to me :3)

*Froggit hopped close!

*You chose act.

*You chose to flirt.

*Froggit didn't understand what you said but was flattered anyways.

<(Blushes deeply) Ribbit..

X The attack was a frog leaping. You dodge swiftly.

*Froggit seems reluctant to fight you.

*You choose mercy.

*You spare.

*YOU WON!

*You earned 0XP and 2 gold.

Battle ends.

I smiled contently having at least a little bit of money in my pockets and continue on my journey. I came to another large room with a hallway and the rest of the floor quite cracked I didn't know what to do. I thought about calling Toriel but this wasn't an emergency. I break into a cold sweat. I took a wild guess and I actually got it right on the first try I fist bumped triumphantly. It's odd how much luck I've had here in the Underground.