Prologue

(A/N: I took the liberty to copy the description into the story in case you like to jump straight into the story and not read the description so if you already read it good 4 u! You may skip then! <3 And don't forget that (Y/N) means your name!) [Man i hope people will like my story HOPING THAT YOU WILL FILLS ME WITH 1% of DETERMINATION]

DESCRIPTION

You used to be a carefree and happy person. Your mother was diabetic she never thought it would've been the reason that she died. Your father blamed it all on you. He started drinking heavily and became very abusive while he was drunk. He says mean things about you and sometimes throws you outside to sleep on the ground. On top of that you became depressed because of bullying at school. You turned to the internet for comfort. You found a website called YouTube. You created an account and started watching (your favorite YouTuber). He/she started playing a game called Undertale you instantly fell in love with the concept and downloaded it yourself. And that's where your story begins...

STORY

(Y/N)'s POV

"Finally Undertale downloaded," I whispered to myself desperately trying not to wake up dad you knew he was a heavy sleeper but still. He had fallen asleep after a good 45 minutes of torturing you with his drunken mouth. 'Maybe I could make a YouTube video! Yeah (Y/N) wonderful idea! But will people enjoy it? What if people say I'm emo when they see all of my scars from my dad's abuse!?' Chills went up my spine but I Just shrugged it off I got up from my laptop to go grab my dad's old Xbox 360 headphones from the closet. 'He won't be needing this anymore. Dad recently got an Xbox One/PS4.' I silently ran back towards my laptop. 'Alright here goes nothing!' I plugged in the mic and started recording. "Hello everyone this is (your youtube name) before I start playing Undertale I want to tell you guys my situation.... My mom was a diabetic and one night she forgot to take her insulin and she died. My dad blamed it all on me. He started drinking more and he started," tears started to well up in my eyes as the memories flashed through my mind. "H-he s-st-arted hitting me a-and," I choked out I forced a smile and wiped the tears from my face. "Well the game is awaiting we shouldn't keep a wonderful game like this waiting right?" I loaded up the game and the story played. I looked puzzled at the screen that said name the fallen human, "I don't know," I paused for a few seconds, "oh how about (a play on your youtube name)!" I grinned then I had a giggling fit, "ok i think it's time to start now." The screen turned white and then it dimmed once again. Showing the human on the bed of golden flowers in the purple room as I saw in (your favorite youtuber)'s video. "Well this is totally not ominous at all. Oh hey a hallway!" I walked down the hallway there was a large purple doorway with a strange symbol at the top. I stopped to study it for a little bit because I wanted to take a better understanding of it. I'm sure the viewers would also. I walked through it great another hallway... There was another bed of golden flowers but there was a much larger golden flower with a cute little face.

"Howdy I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower! But let's cut to the chase... Human I heard your little speech," he spat rather confidently.

My face turned from happy to utterly scared.

"Don't look like that! I was going to save you from your dad. And put you out of your misery. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I guess you wouldn't like that would ya now?"

"I-I yeah I'd love that but can you let me upload this video to YouTube?"

"Sure, sure kid just hurry up!"

I didn't take much time to edit I made the title seem like not your normal gameplay video. It was called "Let's Play Undertale Episode 1 And Final!!! Flowey is taking me to the underground!!!" I made sure it uploaded properly. Then I pulled up Undertale once again and said, "Flowey I'm done!"

"Great kid now you should be able to fuse through your computer screen and you should be back at the place you start. Then I'll do my normal dialogue."

"Ok thanks Flowey!" I put on a goofy grin. I sighed and grabbed a bag and filled it up with goodies and all of my electronics and chargers in lastly. I returned with my bag then proceeded to put both of my hands onto the screen making it ripple like water. I closed my eyes and pushed myself forward then I began getting the sensation (or should I say SANSation X3) of falling. I felt my (long/short) (H/C) hair beating my face I tried to open my eyes. Surprisingly I managed to do that my (E/C) irises scanning my surroundings but as soon as I could get a grasp on what I was seeing I fell unconscious.

(A/N: I truly hope that you all like my story so far! Riley out! *salutes* this turned out to be 909 words!)