Chapter 1 part 2 of Goat Mama?

A/N: I know that I said I'd get this out earlier, but I just wanted to get you to Toriel's house and it took longer than expected! I just love the picture but it has nothing to do with the chapter. XD
(Y/N)'s POV

I've been here for about half an hour now waiting for Toriel to return. I've been struggling to stay awake since it was so quiet. I'm already bored of the games on my phone from the surface which was a nice, (insert a phone name here). I got this last Christmas from a friend at school I was insanely happy that they bought it for me. They were rich after all. I stretched and let out a long yawn.

'Sorry goat mama Toriel, but I might as well adventure right?' I thought to myself. Getting up groaning while my muscles ached from being in one place for a while. But suddenly feeling a rush of adrenaline to finally have a true adventure, an adventure of my own. (which is the best in your mind XD) I start to walk towards the exit.

I thought back to the cell phone she gave me and take it out of my pocket then select her contact from the list to call her the phone rings and rings. She didn't answer, I call again, still no answer. I give up and shove the phone back into my pocket and start walking forward. Right after I walked about 5 steps out of the hallway the phone Toriel gave me started buzzing. 'Seriously Tori? I just called!' I take the phone out of my pocket once again and started the call.

"H-hello," I mentally slap myself for stuttering. "I was wondering when you'd call back," I smile and laugh about what I was about to say, "mom."

I could literally hear the shock in her voice, "(Y/N) if that makes you happy you can call me however you like. But you haven't left the room yet have you? I wouldn't want you to get hurt if a mons-"

'Oh no no no no nononono please don't be mad please. I don't want what happened to me on the surface happen here.' I quickly interrupt Toriel, "I'm sorry mom but I did leave the room but if I get into a tight situation I'll call you ok?"

She paused for a moment but she replied with, "fine my child but you promise to call me?" I replied yes. "Okay be good, alright?" She already hung up when I was going to reply.

I sighed and put away the phone once again. I look over to my left and see a Froggit and walk up to it.

"Ribbit, ribbit. Ribbit, ribbit... Ribbit, ribbit. Ribbit, ribbit... Ribbit." A voice in my head translated it to me I found it odd but I shrugged it off, "it said excuse me, human. I have some advice for you about battling monsters. If you ACT a certain way or FIGHT until you almost defeat them... They might not want to battle you anymore. If a monster doesn't want to fight you, please... Use some MERCY, human." (yes now I'm ripping it from the game don't be mad bro) I smile and nod my head yes he seemed contempt with my answer.

I saw the leaves around the corner I smile goofily and start to playfully crinkle through the leaves. I look down seeing the same sparkle I saw before an HUD come up for a save file it's a little funny for me to see this considering this is real life. I saw another hallway. 'Monsters just love their hallways huh?' Not long after I had entered a fight with a Whimsun.

Battle starts.

*Whimsun approached meekly!

*You chose to act.

*You chose to console Whimsun.

*Halfway through the first word. Whimsun bursts into tears and runs away.

*YOU WON!

*You earned 0 XP and 0 gold.

Battle ends.

I feel bad for Whimsun I wanted to help it. I wish I could help myself but no one actually cares to help me... I try to push that thought away. I enter the room beside Froggit. There was a pedestal with a bowl of candy with leaves surrounding it. The sign says take one so I take a piece of candy. I put it into my pocket and walk out of the room.