Chapter 1~ Goat Mama?

(A/N I don't really get why people put a list of the stuff you need to know but oh well I guess I'll do it.. I'm also sorry for not updating in a few days! I was actually thinking of the plot for this story I was also reading some other fanfics and I found one I REALLY REALLY like! I can totally relate with it because I met my boyfriend on Xbox while guys were flirting they were actually harassing me #TheEveryDayStrugglesOfAGamerGirl but hey that's life I had just turned 12 at that time anyways with me on COD Black Ops 2 he just scared them off sooo yeah..)

Things I guess you need to know

Your name (Y/N)
Hair color (H/C)
Eye color (E/C)
Hair length (H/L)
Favorite color (F/C)
Second favorite color (SF/C)

(Y/N)'s POV

I felt my senses coming back as I regained consciousness. I winced as I had a terrible headache I put my hand to my head. Then I started to remember what happened with Flowey. I mentally thank him. I got up grabbed my bag, "hm must have fallen off," I sigh as I slung the (F/C) bag. I dust off my T-shirt/sweater of all the pollen. I look back at the flowers and decide to pick one and put it into my hair and smiled goofily. I noticed I should start on my journey and start the same route I did when I was playing on my laptop. Then there I was standing before Flowey.
"Howdy I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower! You're new to the Underground aren't ya? Well somebody oughta teach you how the Underground works. I guess little ol' me will have to do!" (I did that off the top of my head not lying XD)
Then the infamous battle screen come up. Everything around me became black and white. Well everything except my (F/C) soul in the white box as usual and the fight, act, item, and mercy buttons weren't there of course. I just kept a straight face.
"See that heart? That's your very culmination of your being or your soul. Well down here you get stronger with lv! What is lv? Love of course! You want some don't you? Well we share love with little... Friendliness pellets!" Then the semi circle of 'friendliness pellets' headed towards my soul. I went along with it and ran into them. When I did my HP went down to 1. I expected his face to become scary and his infamous almost sadistic laugh filled my ears.
"YOU IDIOT. HERE IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!!!!!!" Then the whole circle of bullets surrounded the outside of the white box. They started to close in although I knew Toriel would come my breathing hitched. This may be a game to some. But for me right now... This was real life.
Then a fireball flew towards Flowey and knocked him away. A very tall goat wearing a long deep purple dress with the same symbol above the door that you walk through after you start a new game. I knew who she is she's Toriel! She walked over and gave Flowey a look of disgust. "Such a terrible creature, torturing a poor innocent youth. Hello my child do not be so afraid. My name is Toriel, I'm the caretaker of the ruins. I walk through here every day to see if anyone like you has fallen here. Come! I'll guide you through the ruins/catacombs." (whatever rocks your boat XD)
Toriel grabs my hand gently and starts to walk me through the ruins.
(I'm skipping to where she is about to leave you to walk to the end of the hallway to test your independence)
Toriel turns around, "I'm sorry my child but I must leave you now." She turns back around towards the long hallway and starts to sprint towards the pillar leaving me in shock.
I just shrug it off then I start to think, 'what if she actually left me!? She wouldn't do that would she?' I shake my head trying to get that thought out and start off towards the end of the hallway to where she disappeared. A few minutes later I had reached the end of the hallway, 'welp this is the moment of truth. Did she leave me or not?'
Toriel runs out from behind the pillar, "don't worry my child. This was only a test for your independence. I have some business to attend to. Please stay in this room I have other puzzles I need to discuss with you. Take this phone in case you need me. Bye my child."
(A/N: I know the dialogue doesn't go with the actual game but that's the point. I'm also sorry for not updating. And thank you for all the reads! Love you sis! And yes Sam I did just give you a shout out if you read this XD I'm not that sure but hey there you go! I am also sorry for a shorter chapter than the last one.. My stomach has been killing me because of the Metformin I've been taking to lower my A1C. Word count 876)