"So how long how you known your husband? Were you guys high school sweethearts?"

"We actually met three weeks ago. I mean, we went to high school together but hardly said three words to each other." Rapunzel chuckled. God, she really would have to go into this story again.

"You met him three weeks ago and you were married three weeks ago. Don't tell me you got married in Las Vegas." Rochelle gasped, her eyes widening at Rapunzel.

"Oh no, no, no. We're doing this tv show. We have to see if we can last a year with each other. We can divorce anytime we want, but we've gotten along pretty well together." She quickly explained, hoping that was enough to satisfy her new friend.

"You must have been drunk when you sighed up." Rochelle laughed. Rapunzel smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She was used to people telling her she was crazy.

"So, which ones are yours?"

"I have the blonde with pigtails, the brunette with the shaggy hair, the redhead with the braid and this little guy." Rochelle smiled, holding up her baby. Rapunzel peeked over, getting a better look at the baby.

"They're so cute."

"They're cute, but a handful," Rochelle lightly chuckled. "Anyways, what do you guys do for a living?"

"Eugene works at the Corona Review and I'm trying to find a job painting houses."

"You paint houses, huh? Well, it just happens to be your lucky day. I have two rooms in my house that need a new paint job. Want the job?" She offered. Rapunzel's jaw dropped as she processed what just happened. She shook her head, blinking her eyes.

"That would be fantastic!" Rapunzel cheered. Rochelle gave Rapunzel her address and told her what days would work. Rapunzel thanked her, but all too soon, Rochelle and her kids left. Eventually, Eugene and the girls came over and asked if she was ready to leave. They went back to the house and soon three o'clock turned into five. "I thought Jessica said she would pick the girls up in the afternoon."

"So did I. I'll call her quick." Eugene replied as he walked back into the bedroom. He dialed his sister, the pit of his stomach beginning to burn.

"Hey, Eugene! Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I won't be back until Sunday evening." Jessica answered, loud music pounding in the background. Eugene scoffed, leaning against the wall.

"Let me guess, you're out with DD." Eugene grumbled, rolling his brown.

"Why does it matter?" Jessica defended, hurt evident in her voice.

"Rap and I were going to go out to dinner tonight but now we're playing babysitter." He spat, anger beginning to radiate off of him.

"I know, I should have told you, but I figured you would have turned me down and-"

"Look, Jess, you do this every time I agree to watch the girls. When are you going to figure out how to deal with Jared and the girls? You can't keep doing this." He argued. Why cou don't see how big of a jerk he was? Why couldn't she see how wrong he was for her?

"When am I going to figure out my life? When are you go to fix yours? You still haven't made up with Mom and Dad! You still drink away your problems, smoke, and if I remember correctly, you still have disagreements with The Stabbington Brothers. I mean, you've gotten in trouble with the law countless times and yet you think you can tell me what's right and what's wrong." Jessica defended, their argument growing heated.

"Okay. I was just trying to help you out, but you're an adult. You can figure out things on your own." He spat. Suddenly, regret filled in her veins. She had to apologize. She needed her big brother.