Fast Friends.

Fast friends.

Later that night I was in my room listening to some music singing along as I jotted down some lyrics that explained my current mood. "I hate this town it's so washed up and all my friends don't give a fuck," A Day To Remember always cheer me up. "Sammy darling how was school?," My oldest and only sister was standing in the doorframe cooing. "Whatever tango." I say playfully. "Isn't this a bit depressing?," Tammy asked. I shrugged my shoulders. Tammy is the sort of girl who's into bright colours, listens to Rhianna, Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj and is full of herself.

She walked over towards my bed and sat down. "So are you going to tell me what happened?," She squealed enthusiastically.

I explained everything right from the begging to where mum dropped me off. "I'm glad it was my day off." She implied.

I sat down next to her on my stickerbomb bed sheets and lied down and sighed deeply. "Stop being morbid," she unlocked her iPhone and clicked on her Nicki Minaj album and played one of her songs and pulled me to my feet. "Now this is my song," she practically screamed dragging and holding into the letter G.

It took a few moments for us to eventually calm down and then another extra minutes to stop giggling. "Girls, dinners ready," Mum broke the silence before it got awkward.

After dinner I decided to get ready for bed, but first I had to check my Facebook.

Four friend request of Kacey, Masson, Charlie and that guy with the blonde locks, I didn't catch his name but he's called 'Kane,' Weird name, weird boy I don't think I'll be associating with him however I accepted them all. *Kane popped up on chat instantly.*

"Hey <3," I ignored him I wanted to see if that Masson guy was online to my delight he was.

Masson Lee: Hi Samantha, sorry about Becca she gets a bit paranoid sometimes. Anyways great news the coke stain came out. :P

I waited a minute or so before replying I mean I don't want to come of as needy and desperate like Rebecca.

Samantha Jones: Hai, sorry again for spilling that and that's awesome news, I guess I will have to try something stronger next time. Oh and it's fine, really.

Masson Lee: Haha, yes you will. And it's fine it just came out in the wash.

Samantha Jones: Cool, so how's Rebecca? Oh and what lessons have we got tomorrow?

Masson Lee. She's fine, but I wouldn't call her that in future she doesn't really like the name and prefers Becka also I see you're trying again?

Two minutes go by and I'm typing back to Mason when suddenly there's a noise downstairs. I grab my iPhone and switch the torch mode on to find out what it was I get to the bottom of the stairs and see a shadow kneeling over the sofa with another shadow I switch on the light. "Shit," Tammy says. "What are you doing up at this time and who's that?," I frown and ask at the same time. "Uh him?, it's nobody." Mumbles come from the landing. "What's going on?," said a very tired Mrs Jones. "nothing," Me and Tam said together at precisely the same time. Mrs Jones didn't reply she wondered back to her bedroom. I looked puzzled at the boy. "Hey," He said. "Wait you two know each other?," Tammy asked panicky. "He's in my English, right?," I turned towards the guy. "Yeah, I'm Charlie and you're Sam the dog, woof." He remembered me alright. Tam looked confused. "Well Charlie it's been nice seeing you, but you've got to go, ciao." Tammy pushed him out the door and shut it behind him. I looked over at my sister. "Why did you do that for?," I said. "Huh? Oh because you knew him. Night!," she left the room and headed up the stairs.

I didn't say anything else instead I turned off the light and went upstairs myself.

When I arrived back I had six new messages and two new friend request. Masson had replied back.

Masson: P.S.H.C.E we're learning CPR with Mr Robert's. I'm going offline now, see you tomorrow? Night.

The rest of the messages were of Kacey.

Kacey Stein: Heeeeey!

Kacey Stein: Hiya, are you okay?

Kacey Stein: Sorry I bailed on you.

Kacey Stein: Are you alive? Xxx

Samantha Jones: Hai, it's fine what did Jackson say to you anyways? And yeah I'm okay, yourself?c: X

Kacey Stein: I'm super cool. Thanks! & He said I looked nice, but I don't know how to handle guys.. You seem to do I mean with Masson you two hit it off straight away and good, I felt awful after 23 minutes I realised I left you on your own and to make it worse it was your first day!!! So how was it? You like? & I'M SORRY!!! Xxxxx

Samantha Jones: Stop saying sorry it's not your fault. And what?! He said you looked nice and you ran off? Is this the first time? And you think we hit it off? I mean he's cute, but he's taken by that vicious Rebecca and it was good besides having coke poured on me... And aw that's too adorable of him to say that! Xxx

Kacey Stein: Nope it's not the first he asked me to sit next to him once and I fainted, but then woke up because I'm scared of fainting then this one time he asked me to sit with him at lunch and I just stood there for three whole hours!!! And Becca scares me and yeah I heard about that it's sticky you know? Xxxxx

Samantha Jones: Three hours? Really? Holy shit. And I guess you need some training on how to talk to boys. ;P Xxx

Kacey Stein: What's that supposed to mean?, also help me talk to Jackson?! Xxxx

I was about to reply when Kacey sent another message.

Kacey Stein: I'm going to bed now, good night and I'll speak to you tomorrow! xxxx's

I was just logging off when someone else popped up onto my chat box.

Becca Clayy: Look I'm only adding you because of South High's rules is to have everyone as your friend on Facebook to join groups and to be aware of situations and stuff. So yeah that's the only reason, stay awake from Masson!

Samantha Jones: Rebecca I didn't mean to spill that drink on Masson. It was my first day the last thing I wanted was attention and Masson doesn't seem to mind, so why are you holding this against me? And that's fine that you're adding me because of school, but you didn't need to message me?.

I couldn't be bothered to wait around for a reply I didn't want to read, so I shutdown my laptop and turned my bedside lap off and tried to get some sleep, half an hour passed and I was still lying there not talking, but just not sleeping either eventually after a few minutes I dozed off.