Chapter Eight

"Babe, That was so cute"I said, Kissing his cheek as we got out of the car. 

"Glad you liked it"He spoke as we went into the house.

"Mama!"Noah's voice yelled as he spotted me. He ran away from Dice as he laid on the ground, There were toys everywhere! But I wasn't surprised. I scooped up my son and held him as best as I could with a big belly...

He gave me a kiss on my cheek, Then the lips. I Love my baby boy.

Dice left later that night. The next day though...Michael was acting strange.

"Bae!"He called me from the other room. I got up and made my way into the bedroom where he and Noah laid. I sat on the bed next to Sammy's leg. He was quiet...

"What?"I questioned. He looked up from his phone to me.

"I need'a talk t'you"He spoke. I waited patiently for him to speak. He motioned for me to wait as he got up, Trying not to disturb Noah as he slept. I followed him out of the room, Into the living room. We sat down next to each other. He put his phone down...Uh oh.

"You prolly not gon' like'is"He said as he looked down. I sighed, What could possibly go wrong? He was quiet as he waited for my response. I raised my eyebrows as I waited for him to continue. 

"You gonna finish?"-He nodded yes as he looked down.

"So, I got a show comin' up...This week...In a couple days"He said slowly. He was procrastinating... "And..."-He was taking too long.

"And what? Just say it"I rushed him. 

"I ain't gon'  be at the shower"He finally revealed. I was taken back a little bit.

"What?"I was making sure I heard him right. He just sat there, Letting me know that I heard him correctly. "Are you serious right now? Like, Stop playin', It's not funny"I said, Pushing a piece of my hair out of my face. "Michael, You need'a stop, This isn't funny"I sat, Lightly pushing him.

"Baby, Look, I ain't realize they was both on the same day 'til it was already booked"He tried, But I was just honestly fed up with him. "Jailyn, I'm sorry"He said, I put my hand up as I stood. I began walking away, But he caught me. He pulled me into him by my waist. 

"Leave me alone! You're dead wrong and you know you are! You tell me TWO days before our baby shower that you can't make it! Really? TWO DAYS?!?! You chose your career over your family!"I said angrily. I pushed him away before I went into the bathroom...

SAMMY

I was trying SO hard to keep a straight face as I told Jai what was up. It felt bad seeing her cry, But I promise...It'll all be worth it...

* Comment and Vote *

(Short chapter! But there's a lot coming)