Chapter Seven

SAMMY

"So when you gon' do it?" Dice asked as he held Noah.

"Ion know bro, I'm tryna figure it out"I spoke, Looking down at my phone.

"Did you buy it yet?"He questioned.

"Nah, I'm still looking"I said honestly.

"Y'all got e'rything ready f'the shower?"-

"The what?"-

"The baby shower? Y'all ain't havin' one?"He questioned.

"Nah, We are..."I pulled up my calendar and looked at the date...Uh oh. "Sh-"-

"What?"-

"It's on the same day as the Vegas show"-

JAILYN

As the days near close to my baby shower, I'm nervous.

"Are you gonna announce the name too?"Lisa asked as we talked over the phone. I shrugged..."You have her name...Right?"-

"No, We haven't really talked about it"I spoke, Rubbing my belly as I sat.

"Jailyn!"-

"What?"-

"Ain't you like...Seven months? That baby needs a name!"She spoke to me.

"I know Lisa, I'll talk to Sammy about it"I spoke, Trying to get out of talking...

* * *

"I'm back!"I announced my arrival as I got into the house.

I didn't hear Noah, Which concerned me a bit.

"Michael!"I called out, Not getting an answer...I was spooked. I've watched Law and Order, Criminal minds, I know wassup.

I began to make my way through the house. I guess it's my house, Our house.

"Babe! This isn't a joke, Where are you?"I asked, Being loud. "Michael, I swear, if this is some kind of joke, We"-I gasped in surprise as I entered the bedroom.

 "Michael, I swear, if this is some kind of joke, We"-I gasped in surprise as I entered the bedroom

I smiled as I looked...Oh my God.

"Michael!"I called for him. I continued into the bedroom, I opened the door to the closet...

 I continued into the bedroom, I opened the door to the closet

Is he serious right now? I covered my mouth with my hands. I literally cannot believe Sammy did this... Maybe he didn't, Maybe it's his side chick...And I'm not suppose to be here. He knew i'd be gone, He planned. Bruh!

I was beginning to get angry as I jumped to conclusions. Not my best quality. But he's done it once, He'll do it again.

"Michael!"I called, The anger in my voice rising. I ran into his chest, Well, A bunch of roses he held. He smiled as he looked down at me. "What is all this? Who's it for?"I questioned him, I was ready to hop on butt...

"It's f'you baby"He cheesed, I calmed down as he kissed me. "Here"He spoke, Handing the pretty flowers to me. I smiled as I smelled the fresh flowers. "You like'em?"He asked, Wrapping his arm around my waist as we stood.

"Yes..."I gave into his ego. "Where's Noah?"I asked curiously, Noticing the absence of our son.

"Dice got'em"He informed. I stood there awkwardly... "Go get dressed...I'm takin' you out"He spoke, Smirking.

"Michael...I have nothing to wear!"I whined, Pulling his shirt toward me.

"You ain't see all'em bags... They f'you"He said, Pointing toward the many bags.

"Michael...I'm seven months pregnant. I can't wear any of that"I puffed out my bottom lip.

"Jailyn, There's clothes here...You know what? I'ma go get you somethin' "He smiled. Leaning down, He kissed my lips before he disappeared into the closet.

I waited patiently for him to come back. I sat down on the bed and rubbed my belly... I started to think about names as I sat.

"Hey babe"I called to him.

"Yeah?"-

"Have you thought about names?"I asked vaguely.

"What?"He questioned.

"Have you thought about... Names...For the baby"I said, Hoping he'd get it.

"Nah"He spoke. I figured...

He came back in moments later, Holding my outfit.

"Go get dressed"He instructed. I smiled as I took the clothes from him. I went into the bathroom and got changed. I was surprised... Everything fit, Perfectly. Did he know my size? Even if he didn't, It's the thought that counts.

 Did he know my size? Even if he didn't, It's the thought that counts

I went back into the bedroom, Michael sat on the bed. He looked up from his phone and smiled.

"You like it?"He questioned, Tossing his arm over my shoulder. I nodded yes, Still quite taken back that he actually knew my size...

"You ready t'go?"He asked. I nodded yes, And we were off.

* * *

We went to dinner...It was kind of casual. But that was good. We were hanging out together, As parents, Spending quality time as a couple...

"That was not EVEN funny!"I exclaimed as we walked.

"You had no idea what was goin' on, I swear..."He laughed. I couldn't help but smile as he laughed...

As we talked, A group of girls noticed Sammy. Great.

They of course flagged him over, And they began to take pictures with him.

I didn't feel wanted, So I just walked to the car. I sat in the passenger side and pulled out my phone. I was scrolling through twitter, When I noticed that Sammy was at my door. He motioned for me to get out.

"What?"I questioned the situation.

"They wanna take pictures wit' you"He spoke.

"Me? Why?"I asked, Raising an eyebrow.

"B'cause you're a Beautiful woman"He smirked as we made their way over to them. There were like, Five girls.

I waved shyly, Not sure of what to do. The last interaction I had with one of Sammy's fans didn't go too well...And I'm pregnant, So I can't defend myself.

"Oh my God, You're so much prettier in person. I follow you on instagram. And Twitter"One of the girls said, Smiling.

"Thank you"I said quietly. We took pictures together and had a genuine conversation with these girls. There was a whole other side to his fan base now...For me anyways.

* Comment and Vote *