Chapter Twenty-nine

I decided to pay Chris' Mom a visit the next day. It felt needed...

I held Nevaeh in her carseat while Noah ran ahead to the vaguely familiar house. Noah was just a baby when he passed, So I doubt he remembers them...

As I arrived, I rang the door bell. Seconds later, The door opened, Revealing Chris' Mother. She looked a bit older from when I last seen her...But losing a child... I guess it happens.

Her face literally lit up as she seen me, Us, Noah.

"Hi"I greeted her politely.

"Hi"She returned my greeting.

"We just came t'see you"I stated the obvious. She let us in easily.

"Hi Noah"She spoke to my son as we sat in the living room. He was looking curiously around the room, It was almost like he recognized it.

"Who's this?"She asked, Looking at Nevaeh as she laid in her seat.

"This, Is Nevaeh"I introduced her. I got her out and let Chris' Mom ( Tina ) hold her.

While she held Nevaeh, I looked around the room. Pictures of Chris covered the walls. It was like her own personal memorial.

"I had a dream about him last night"I said as I looked at all of the pictures. "I talked to him"I added, I explained it to her...

SAMMY

"What about these?"I asked Dice as he helped me shop.

"Ion know. Them are nice, I guess"He shrugged.

"You jeepin' "-

"Nah, You done dropped like five G already"

" 'Cause I want'er t'know I care...And I want'er back"-

"Spendin' money ain't gon' show'a you care"He spoke.

"What you mean?"-

"She ain't the type'a girl that like money...She like heart"-
I looked at him, Knowingly.

"I know my girl"-

"Obviously not, 'Cause from what I see, She ain't yours"-

"Somebody soundin' bold, Wassup?"-

"Look bro, It ain't even like'at"-

"Then what is it then?"-

" 'At girl been down f'you, Since way b'fo all'is, So I know it's gone take more than a couple bands f'ha t'trust you again. You know just as good as I do what she been through...It's sad'at you'on know a good thing when you got it"He spoke, Shaking his head...Was he right?

* Comment and Vote *