Chapter 17

<week later>

Ariana POV

" Almost.... almost is never enough..." I mumbled/sang to myself as i walked to nathans house... this song has been in my head all day long. Roger has been talking about a tour for us but im not sure if its going to happen... the good thing is Album sales are doing great so maybe ti will.. who knows.. im just trying to finish high school first 1 more week!.. Demi has been on my case about showing my moms the songs and me eating and feeling good about myself its like i have my own coach to get better.. i really love that shes helping me and that i could talk to her about anything. When i got to Nathans house i went to the living room waiting for him since we are going to a senior assembly today.

" Morning girly " Camila says while hugging me and i smile " hey aunty mila... how are you?" she sits infront of me " Im great.. planning stuff with Dinah and Mani and your moms... Where are you guys off to today?" " Senior Assembly " She smiles and takes my hands " I really wanna thank you for helping Nathan with everything Ariana.. Lauren and I Appreciate it " I smile and hug her tight " hes my best friend of course i would well my boyfriend now but yeah you know " We laugh and Nate comes down the stairs " Morning beautiful " he kisses my cheek then he hugs his mom " Take care fo her Nathan " He nods and i say bye... " You excited?" He asks as we get into the car " yeah i can finally tour and focus on music " i say and he nods starting the drive.

When we get to school the whole senior class is in the Audotorium and we pile in " Alright now that we have everyone here were going to talk about graduation " the principle starts " Im so proud of each and everyone of you... Today you will get your cap and gowns and we will reveal our Validictorians " the principle says and Nathan kisses my temple and he whispers " You know im so happy to be here with you " I smile and peck his lips " Alright go alphabeticcally and collect you Cap and Gowns.."

Nathan and i get up C and B as our last names so we have the same line... When we finally get ours we all sit and wait for everything to Calm down " Alright now for Valadictorian... Your first is Jacob Artist for his excellent Academics and work witht he school band..... your second is Ariana Brooke- Hernandez, for her Success in the music industry already, her academics and work with ese" he says and i look around shocked nathan hugs me and everyone claps as Jacob and I Go to stage... they hand us a special tasel and say how we have to make a speech each and we nod.. i shake his hand and run to Nathan.. He picks me up and kisses me " Congrats baby " He says and i hold him tight... as we go back out to nathans car everyone congratulates me on everything and im just shocked ad excited this is so amazing. 

When we got to my house i ran in " MOM!" I scream and a frightened Ally runs from the bedroom " Whats wrong?!" I have the biggest smile on my face " Im class validictorian!" She hugs me tight " thats amazing Ariana!" After a minute cynthia comes out of the bedroom with her shirt on backwards " Whats going on?"  she asks " woah were you guys..." Nathan shoves me and My mom quickly changes the subject " Ariana is class validictorian" She smiles and hugs me tight " Im so proud of you baby girl " .. " Well im gonna head home i love you babe im so proud " Nathan says kissing my forhead and he leaves... My moms and I sit in the living room takling about the speech and everything.

Nathan POV

Im so proud of my baby she deserves everything in the world... Im not in my home studio writing a song for her... some sort of graduation present something just for her...  

I hear a knock on the door and i quickly put the sheet music away in case its Ariana " come in" i say and the door opens.... this is random " Hey demi " I say in a confused tone and she walks up to me " Hey Nathan how are you " she says smiling " Im fine whats up?" she sits next to me and brings some papers from her purse " The movie people need you to sign this to have your song.. dont worry its all safe i read it over " I smile nodding and sighning the paper " So how are you and Ariana?" she asks " We are great shes class validictorian and im just writing a song for her but shhhh its a suprise " She laughs  " Thats awesome... how is Ari doing emotionally like with the fame and stuff " she asks " Well from what ive seen shes taking it really well.. im a bit worried about like hate for her but i think shes strong enough to handle it " she smiles and messe with my hair " Well keep an eye on her ust in case alright " i nod and she goes up the stairs and out of the room.

Demi POV

Im really worried... i dont want Ariana to end up like me, I talked to see if nathan knows anything but its obvious he is just oblivious as my parents and boyfriends were... I go to Ariana's house and they are all celebrating " Hey validictorian " i say smiling and she comes hugging em " how'd you know?" she asks "Nathan told me" I say hi to Ally and Cynthia " Alright you need to sign these and the song is on the movie " I say and she nods signing the papers quickly " Alright take care love and congrats " She hugs me tight again and i kiss her cheek " call me if you need em " i whisper and she nods... when i leave i look again back at Ariana and she looks like such a happy girl.. if only they knew..