Chapter 10

Nathan POV

The song is doing so well on the charts im really impressed with it So is Roger and Scooter... Ariana is soaking everything shes really loving her Arianators the interviews everything.. Alot of the interviewers ask if she is single and she says No but never mentions who she is with... but one asks if its me and she said yes proudly.. Im so happy for my baby!... 

Today Roger set up a filming for TheWay music video... We got dancer friends form school to be in it and even mac is here.. There are ballons everywhere and a huge screen in the back.. The Dancers are rehersing while the director talks to Ari and Mac and im looking at everything " alright set up Everyone!" The director says a" 3...2...1.. Action!" he screams and the songs comes on... ariana is In the middle of the floor with Mac surrounded my ballons and Mac starts rapping ... they sing threw the whole song as if it was a preformance " CUT... Excellent now for the scences that i told you about" he says and they nod... wait what?.... The music comes up and Mac throws ballons to Ari and there just being silly.. " Alright now pull her closer " The director says and Mac does as he says.. there getting really close like really fucking ........." CUT "  I scream and everyone looks at me " What the hell this is my set!" the director screams at me " yeah well thats my girlfriend!" I say and mac looks at me weird " Wait yall are together?" He asks and Ari nods " Oh shit... dude i had no clue my bad... i wouldnt do that to you, your a really cool dude " he says coming up to me " Just watch yourself alright?" I say and he nods " Forgive me bro... we good?" He asks....  i see guilt in his eyes so i cave in "yeah dude" we shake hands like bros and the direction clears his throat "Uh hum! excuse me now that, that is settled can we get back to shooting?" He asks and i nod " Baby they want us to act like we are together for the video okay dont get mad" ari says to me and i nod .. she kisses my lips and whispers in my ear " dont worry ill give you later way better then he would ever get with me alright?" I smile and she pecks my neck then runs back to stage... i watch her body and damn im excited " Alright ... 3...2..1.. Action!" they start filming again and They get close holding eachother and i sigh internally... by the end of the song they are almost about to kiss but they dont,, thank god. they keep throwing ballons at eachother till the director yells cut " Alright now i want Ariana Changed and on the white set" He says and she nods... everyone starts runnign around and set up for the enxt scene..

The Scene is Ariana in a dress on a while spread laying and she has her phone out with that big ass bear case to her side just singing the song... when they finish that the director yell cut and everything is dong... it took the whole day but it was pretty quick and really good " Thank you all!" Ariana says and i hug her tight kissing her cheek " Ready to go?" I aks and she nods " let me get changed " She smiles and kisses my cheek.. i let her go and she walks over to wardrobe " how did you get her?" Mac asks coming up from behind me " Well... i dont know " i say and he laughs " bro im serious about working with you... im so down " he says grabbing his things " Me too bro give me a call whenever " I say and he shakkes my hand again leaving...

When we got to my house Ari led me down to the studio and turned the 'recording do not disturb' sign on " I promised " She whispers winking at me and i bite my lip wondering what she had in mine... She layed me down on the couch in the corner and straddled my waist moving her hands up and down my chest. " Ariana you dont have to.. " I say worried about her... She kisses my lips then my neck " Ari!" I say and she looks up " Whats wrong?" she asks " I dont want to do this now " I say sighing and she gets up " Seriously?... Ok... sorry " She seems sad... I hold her hands kissing them " baby, you know i really want to you know... be with you in that way but its your first time... Right?" I ask and she giggles " yes" i smile and stand up " I want to make it so special for you im not gonna just have sex with you just cause " I say explaining myself and she smiles hugging me tight " Thank you Nathan ... your the best boyfriend i could ever ask for " she whispers in my ear and i kiss her softly " Your perfect " ... We walk back up stairs turning off the sign and we put on a movie cuddling on the couch until she falls aleep during it... I put a blanket on her soflty when i notice and play with her hair until my moms walk threw the door " Shhh " i whisper and my mom groans " You know i hate that sound!" Camila says frustrated and i smile... lauren kisses Camilas cheek and they say hi to me " How was your day?" Lauren asks " Good we did the music video ... It was awesome " they smile and i kiss aris forhead " Ill call ally saying she fell asleep " Camila a whispers and i nod " Be good " Lauren kisses my forhead and they go up stairs... and i slowly fall asleep while watching the way Ari's chest moves from her breathing and feeling her heart beat as she sleeps perfectly and peacefully.