Chapter 2

Nathan POV

I woke up and got ready for school when Ari texted me that shes outside.. i run down stairs checking my hair in the mirror once more and opened the door "Morning " I smile and she kisses my cheek " Morning leggooo" We jump in ym car and i drive straight to school... 

When we get there the bell still hasnt rant to get to class so Ari goes with me to my locker and i get some things when Alex and Nick jump on me " DUDE GUESS WHAT?!" I laugh and turn to them.. They are my moms friend Demi and Naya's son's.. there moms are really famous too were the only few kids with famous parents " Whats up dude?" i ask " See that chick right there?" they point to the girl at a locker " yeah?" " Shes totally into you .. she wants the D man!" I crack up and ariana gags " You guys are digusting if your moms heard you now.. " They both wrap there arms around Ariana's shoulders on each side " Come on babe i know your in love with me but you dont have to be jelous " Alex says " No dude she loves me !" Nick said who is the more quite one but still is silly like his brother " both of you are repulsive.. ill see you in class nathan " She pushes the boys away and walks down the hall and i watch her " So what are you gonna do cabello?" i look at them and then the girl " Umm nothing im not intrested " They both gasp at the same time " Dude shes so hot.. tap that!" I shake my head and grab my sheet music from the locker " Dude chill shes not that hot.. " They shake there heads " Whatever bro.. Well see you later!" They go up stairs to the Freshman floor cause there both 14 and well freshman and i go the same way Ariana goes .. shes A junior like me, shes suppose to be a Sophmore cause shes  but because she is a super smarty genius shes a Junior with me... She went up a grade, she helps me alot with my work so its a win - win,

When i walk into our first class Music Theory i take my seat next to her "Hey " she stays quite and i poke her cheek " Whats wrong ?" I ask and she sighs " Alex and Nick are disgusting i just hope you dont turn like them " She whispers and i hug her quick " I wont i promise... im my own person... there just silly you know that.. " she nods and gives me a paper " I wrote a new song .. i dont know if its good enough but yeah " I read threw it  " Day Dreamin' .. Who do you write all these love songs about?" i ask curiously and i see her blush.. she covers her cheeks giggling an puts her head down " No one nate" i poke her tummy and she laughs " Tell me! come on im your best friend!" she shakes her head " No nateee get over it " i sigh " alright ill find out one day " She sticks her tounge out at me and the teacher walks into the room ughh.

Ariana POV

" alright ill find out one day " Nathan says about my love songs and i stick my tounge out at him... the teacher walks in to the room SAFEEE!... He cant find out who there about because there about... him.. Ugh... Im so scared it will ruin out relationship because yeah.. we've known eachother since i was borm literally so... yeah. Also hes two years older than me, hell probably like some girl like the one Nick and Alex were showing him in the morning but i know Nates not the type of guy to just have sex and nothing more.. his moms taught him well. Nathan dosent notice how many girls like him hes totally oblivious.. A lot of girls ask me to talk to him for them but i never do. They all arent worthy of being with him. " Ari what is he writing on the bored " Nathan whispers to me and i look up reading it " The values of Whole notes Half notes blah blah blah and the Connetion of Do Re Mi with the notes... basic stuff " he nods and start to take notes... hes so cute..

Nathan and i are in all the same classes .. Our moms set it up like that so i could help him with Reading when he needs it and i defintly dont mind. Im so happy were gonna start working on my album its something i have been dreaming about for a long time but i never for the courage to go threw with it .. I have alot of issues that no one at all knows about, not even him.. no ESPECIALLY not him... But when He is by my side all my fears dissaper cause i know everything alright.