Chapter 7

< A Month Later >

Ariana POV

Its been about a month since we posted the cover and since then so many oppurunities have been coming up! i got a call from Uncle simon telling me he wanted to talk with Nathan and I, THE Justin Bieber tweeted my cover saying he loved it and i got so many followered because of that .. Also Demi said that they want to Use the duet for the Mortal instruments movie! everything is coming together amazingly.

Nathan and i have been working on the Album non stop.. we still dont have a title but whatever we will work on it  ... Im with nathan writing some more songs as usual when my phone rings " hello?" i ask " Hey is this Ariana Brooke?" they ask " this is she may i help you ?" " This is scooter braun... i was wondering if i could have a meeting with Nathan and you?" he asks and i Nathan looks at me weird " Well it depends what type of meeting?" I ask " Well im a manager and i work with diffrent record labels... You may have heard of my artists like Justin Bieber, Tori kelly, carly Rea jepsen " He says and i gasp " yes of course!" i say " Well i want to help you become big like you deserve... you both have a really special thing going on so i would liek to set up a meeting with you guys "... i jump around the room and nathan looks so confused " yes defintly ill talk with nathan and see when its a good day and we will text you the deets " " Alright talk to you soon " I hang up and hug nathan tightly " What happened?" He asks " Well Scooter Braun wants to manage us " nathan smiles then frowns " Why do we need a manager we know how the buissness works " He says and i nod " i guess we could use one.. elts just see what he has to say alright baby?" He nods " Sunday sounds good ?" I ask and he nods " Alright lets finish working on these songs " I smile and sit on the bench texting Scooter for monday and send him my address and text my mom whats going on...

<Monday Afternoon>

" You ready?" I ask nathan and he sighs " Yes babe!" I giggle and the door bell rings.. My mom opens " Good afternoon Ms.Brookes " he says to my mom " Hi call me ally " she says and shakes his hand " Scooter" " im cynthia " my other mom says and he shakes her hand walkking in " Hi Ariana " I smile and wave " Nathan... hey man " they shake hands and we sit in the living room " So ... Justin showed me your cover, Ariana " I look shocked " Seriously?!" He nods " yes and i think you both are really talented ... I Know alot of labels will want you so i wanted to help you make the connections and sign with someone to make you big " he says and i nod " What are you getting out of this?" Ally asks " Well im helping kids love there dream " he smiles and she nods " Hmm... what percentage will you be wanting then?" he smiles " You know.. i dont even think about money until there signed... i really just want to help her get out there.. we can think about all that when all the papers are signed " She smiles liking his answer and Nathan speaks up " Look Ariana and i have produced alot of music for her, i dont want all that going down the drain i want creative control " he says and Scooter nods " I totally understand that... you have it Nathan... You can even get a studio room for yourselves to work on... I would really like to hear what you have " He says and nathan smiles " Im convinced " he whispers to me and i hold his hand " Well then i think we can work something out " I say shaking his hand " Alright then.. hope to talk to you soon " I nod and we walk him out " Sounds good Ari... just be careful " ally saus and i nod " Lets see what Simon has to say then ill choose what to do " they nod and nathan and I go out on a date...

< Meeting with simon >.

" Well love... i helped your mums get as big as they are and i would love to work with you aswell" He says and i nod " how about creative control?" I ask and Nathan smiles " Well we have producers here for all that but.. i dont know depends " Nathan sighs and i look to him " Well think about it " He nods and i hug him " thank you " he says and we leave the room " Scooter " i say and Nathan nods.. I get my phone out walking out of the building " hey scooter..... yeah... i want to sign with you .. Alright Sunday!.. bye!" nathan smiles at me and we get into his car driving to the house...

Nathan POV

< Sunday>

Everything is moving so fast! i love that we will be working with scooter everything is perfect.. 

" Baby clean up the studio a bit " Ari says and I laugh and pick up the sheet music that has been around " Alright... i have all the files in place i say looking at the computer " Hes here " Ari says running up stairs and opening the door for him " hey how are you ?" he asks shaking my hand and Aris " Excellent excited " She says and he laughs coming down to the studio " Epic set up.. really nice " I smile and go into the booth " Well we have some songs recorded some written ... we have a duet.. and yeah its all there " He says and scooter nods " Okay first signing of papers.. " We nod and we sit down reading and signing contracts with scooter " Alright set.. now i will be repping you to diffrent lables any specific you like?" He asks and we shrug " Ummm Anything except Hollywood..". he laughs nodding " I know this amazing small record company just starting up .. Republic records... " I nod intrested and Scooter goes to the computer listening to the tracks " Sounds reallly amazing so far... i love the Duet.. and i think i have a guy for The Way... i really think it should be the single " We nod "We were thinking the same" Ariana and i said and we laugh  " Alright... You guys are cool with a rapper putting an intro and bridge on it?" he ask andi nods " Exactly what i had in mind " .."Any rappers in mind" I looked at Ariana not remebering the name of the guy then it comes to me " Mac miller!... hes really good and underground " she says and Scooter nods " yes i know him.. hes a really good guy... ill work on it " I smile " I have his number how about we call now?" He asks and scooter nods and i pulls out my phone and calls putting it on speaker and it rings....

" Hello?" a guy picks up " Hey mac its scooter with new artist of Mines " he says " ohhh hey scoot sup?" he asks " Well i have this amazing new artist and she has a single thats gonna be a hit..We were wondering if you would lay down a track?" Scooter says " Who is it?" He says " Ariana Brooke and Nathan Cabello Jauregui " he laughs " Ohhh i was watching there video! Shes hot man.. defiantly will do it so down bro " I kinda get pissed.. he called her hot and Ari is blushing.. bleh whatever " Alright dude... ill tell you when we can set it up " .." Alright dude see ya " i hang up and scooter smiles " Well were all set.. ill talk to the label and see whats up thank you guys " Scooter smiles and wlaks up stairs and i hold Ari's hand " Babe... you ready for this ?" she nods and i kiss her " You mine right?" She nods laughing " of course nate " i nod and we sit at the piano talking about everything...