Starbucks♥︎

Joe

Joe

Meg giggled as we made our way to Starbucks, I placed our orders while she occupied a seat for us. I sat down and took a deep breath, I was tired but yet very happy. Meg and I had taken a day off from school, a self proclaimed holiday so that we could have fun and hang out together, and also because she wanted to buy grandmomma a present.

"And do you remember the scene where Leo wraps his arms around her jacket and hugs her?", she asked, still mesmerised from the movie we had just watched.

"I liked the part where they eat fortune cookies!", I said.

Her phone started ringing in the midst of our conversation, she answered it and didn't take long to hang up.

"Well, Joe.....?", she started, "Did you notice Dan's face when Alan was talking to El the other day?"

"No... Why?", I asked innocently.

She mentally facepalmed and said, "Can you boys be a little more attentive when people are having a conversation?"

"What's so interesting about you and Eleanor being beautiful?"

"God. You should have seen Dannie's face when Alan was busy flattering her.", Meg said, "He would've punched him if they'd have been alone."

"Might've."

"He would have, I know him."

"Why're you and him not talking to each other?", I suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Oh that? Well, he said things which ended up hurting me as some sort of revenge for an honest opinion I had stated. It's alright, I know we'll talk to each other one way or the other.", Meg replied while looking down at her Frapuccino.

I decided not to bother her with such questions anymore. But little did we know that another surprise awaited us at school the next day.

A/N: I know it's short, I'll write a super long chapter next time to make it up to you guys. Love you all.