??

A/N: depression. triggering. uggghhhhh. you know what, just stop. //talks to self like a hobo.

sorry i couldnt make anything better, i just want it over with. fuck this feeling. 

an effortless/worthless post made if you need to kill/waste time.

updatizizing (up-day-ti-zai-zing) forecast for the whole week : unpredictable ; but there's a slight chance there will be NO updates due to whatever reason. #ReasoningOutBoi

Momoi Satsuki

Dai-chan, you left your teddy bear here again!

45 likes

      Aomine Daiki: Not mister Blueberry Kernel!

      Aomine Daiki: I mean . . . SATSUKI!!!

      Kagami Taiga: LOL! AHAHAHAHAAH!!

     Kuroko Tetsuya: Kgami-kun, you left your boxers at my house again . . . you know, the ones with the little kittens on them?

     Kagami Taiga: The pink ones?? NO! My favorites!!

    Kagami Taiga: I mean . . . KUROKO!!!

    Aomine Daiki: LOL!

    Aomine Daiki: y are your boxers there??

    Kagami Taiga: y is ur teddy bear there??

   Aomine Daiki: Mister Blueberry Kernel isn't a teddy bear!

   Aomine Daiki: I mean . . . touche.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡

This was written with the lack of motivation i had within me. i dont know yyyyyyy!!?? the only thing i can say is sorry to you guys because i couldnt be any better like the rest T^T. 

i lack motivation and determination to write anything so basically this was somewhat "forced". planning on making a personal book where i get to say everything in mind that i cant and or do not want to share here because, who cares and no one reads the notes at the end of every part, am i right?

who changed my username????? O.o !!!!!!!!!!!111 FUCK.

i clearly dont deserve anything. i dont deserve to live, to be here and etc. etc.

if anyone actually reads all the other books i have, you'll see how i dont usually update and that this book is like the only active one there is. basically i lack the motivation to continue all the shit i put in the drafts and i only update when i feel sorry for my readers so in that case i am also "forced" to write. 

i just recently published my knb various x reader (aka my book of shame) and i regret doing it, how many months has passed as i only made like 3 parts lol sad life.

i stop like mid sentence on every other book i have. i mean my kise x reader is basically done if i only have the m & d to do so. all in all i have 12 chapters and the others are drafts basically if i can picture it (too much effort man) the only words on there was either: " " " , " you and kise", "kise" and the like.

im a worthless person who deserves to die in a filthy ditch.

- natsume (please call me that if you like :) ) [its my nickname man]