Hallloooooooooooooo!!!!!~ ^^

This is me, the REAL me, to be exact! Hi guys ^^!! Well you must be wondering why I'm here...again... Well about that, I realized that I shouldn't HAVE left (even if it was just a few days).

I guess I just got super pissed and I just l let it get to me- but that doesn't mean I HAVE to leave wattpad and you guys forever. Who cares about that hacker and all my problems- I'll just be strong and ignore it because I'm too FAB for their negativities.

So okay, I haven't solved demn problems and this, but I'll be there to change everything- no matter how many they are. I realized it when I was in the bathroom, reading demn comments and I was so moved (Even if it was just 8 or 9 it meant a lot ^^) and I realized you guys will be waiting and you'll be there for me - no matter where you are in this world. And that's wgere I realized I shouldn't have left Q^Q. I mean I just really wanted to have a less problematic life, but I realized that I'll have more problems if I left. For those few days I had never stopped thinking about it- about you guys Q^Q.

I will really miss you guys if I permanently left. I should fight and become more stronger-besides I think that hacker would want me to leave ^^ but guess what I ain't gonna lose to an asshole like you >:O!  I won't be updating still because I'm still working on the yo mamma jokes (I already made tons of others but I want that finished and first since my arrival), that Knb various x reader, the cover for my haikyuu various x reader.

It's so good to update something that has good news ^^. Sorry for making you worry (or cry) about me, it was my fault so get mad at me if ya want ^^".  It's kinda weird cuz I was so sad and pissed and right now I'm hyped and happpy~! Well...mood swings. lmao. I hope nothing much has happened. I honestly smiled because of the comments. Also thank you to that person who sent me a pic on facebook! It made me smile and feel guilty(for no reason at all Q^Q) :

 Also thank you to that person who sent me a pic on facebook! It made me smile and feel guilty(for no reason at all Q^Q) :

That convo made my day. Sorry cuz it's so long ^^" I guess I'm just so happy. Sorry for temporarily leaving you!! I PROMISE i won't do it again. Remember that, PROMISE is a big big big word. Tbh, I also haven't left wattpad, I just kept on looking at my profile and other places to see if there were any changes- there were, but that was me, I changed the "Mizu/Miyu to "| : | Aki | : |" alos the only real change was the followers - from 190 to 187, but no biggie. But, can you do me a little favor?? I honestly have no one to trust in this world, I also have no one to tell this to so, can I tell you guys?? If ya don't want to hear it then just skip to the end.

If you have any advice please PM me.

Okay so I had this friend. We were best friends, well, until she back-stabbed me -___- . I don't have a real facebook account, just fake ones- it's just because I don't see the point of social media, ain't those things we do and happen in our life kinda..private? Who wants and or cares about what happens- for me people like or comment to make you feel better and make them look like they care -___- (that's just my POV okay, don't take it personally.)

Anyway, my aunt shares and or posts what happens and every wonderful moment of her life. Apparently, almost every post has me in it and I don't mind it but since my "best friend" is friends with her she see's it a lot and guess what she did -___-. Yep, she used those pictures of me for whatever she did with it. She also black-mailed me and actually pretended to be me in anyway she can.

She practically knows how much my privacy and face means to me! And she did THAT!! I would absolutely forgive her and she can absolutely earn my total respect if she did it in front- stabbing in the heart while looking straight into my eyes, instead she back-stabbed me, I honestly think she's a wimp and a coward because she did that. Right now I'm super glad we moved far away from her when we were like 3rd grade. I know it's like dumb to be pissed but...I thought I could trust her...I thought because we were best friends since pre-school 'til 3 days ago. If you were friends for that long you could feel like you guys are linked physically and mentally, well it was my fault to actually believe it.

I messaged her 2 days ago to talk about things and maybe I COULD forgive her. I COULD'VE forgave her if she HAD a reasonable explanation, but what did she reply...She just gave me a fucking seen!!! Can you believe that??!! -groans- I am deleting all pictures of her and cropping the ones I'm in. Cutting the developed ones in to millions of pieces.(don't worry, I'm only cutting her face and leaving me  ALONE :D)Fun.

Thanks for hearing me out ^^. If  you're gonna give me some advice please don't say "move on".

Thanks for being there always!!! I Luv You guys!!!!! :D.

-------

Damn that was long... I really x infinity love you guys!!!! *kiss kiss