▷▶Chapter 16◀◁

Start from the beginning

When we finished typing it out (we took ages cuz he was making me laugh and we argued here and there), I decided to print it right there and then instead of sending the soft copy to the teacher. When I brought it to the printer, I found out there was no paper. "Gajeel, you didn't happen to bring any paper, did you?" I called. "I brought myself" he called back. Ugh. I looked up at the shelf. The paper refill was at the top of the tall shelf. I huffed and jumped. Not tall enough. I jumped again. Nope. Sighing, I dragged a stool over and stood on it. The dang stack of papers was, although close, still out of reach. I could hear Gajeel chuckling at my desperate attempt to get the paper. "Shut up and help--"

I fell.

~Gajeel's P. O. V. ~

While Shrimp yelled at me, she fell off the stool. I panicked. I ran towards her and caught her, her landing bridal style in my arms with her eyes squeezed shut, braced for the impact. "Wake up, clumsy pipsqueak." I said gruffly.

~Levy's P. O. V. ~

"Wake up, clumsy pipsqueak." A rough voice said. I opened my eyes and widened them.

Gajeel?

"I didn't...fall?" I whispered. "I caught you." He answered. I blushed. Before I could thank him, he put me down and squatted. "Ano... Gajeel? What're you doing?" I asked. "Get on," he said gruffly, pointing to his back.

I think my face exploded.

"Huh?" I squeaked. "Get on, Shrimp. We don't have all day. I'm helping you get the paper cuz you're too short." He muttered. "Shut up" I snapped while straddling his shoulders. The place where his head was touching me though...*blushes*

Oh. Did I say that?

I reached out and got the papers. Gajeel put me down. "Thanks," I murmured. "Hah, couldn't hear you. What'd you say?" Gajeel waved a hand offhandedly. "Thanks." I looked him in the eye, my face still a little red. He smirked. "Gihee. You know how to be grateful to me now huh." I rolled my eyes and went to print out the report. Once it was done, it was already 6. "Damn I'm hungry," Gajeel whined. I heaved a puff of air and went to the kitchen, him trailing behind me. I opened the fridge, took out a can of soda and hurled it at him. He caught it with one hand. "ITS SODA THANKS SHRIMP" He opened the can greedily and slurped everything down. I couldn't help but smile. Geez.

My phone vibrated. I switched it on, and:

"Levy, I will be late. I will reach home at 10. Be a darling and cook yourself something."

I groaned. I hate cooking. Why did Daddy have to be on a business trip now?

"What was that?" Gajeel stared down at my phone. "My moms gonna be late, I gotta cook something to eat." I told him. He seemed to be lost in thought, then grinned. "Let's go out to eat. My treat." I looked at him. He had a screw loose. He's never been this nice. "Excuse me did I hear you right?" I asked. "Do you want to or not?" He asked impatiently. I nodded furiously. Better than eating at home and cooking. Besides, I'm gonna be eating with himmm~

No I didn't say that.

I removed my bandanna and used it to tie my hair up into a ponytail. "Let's go" I smiled. He smirked. "Gihee."

I don't get boys and their smirking.

-time skip, Gajeel and Levy are eating-

~Levy's P. O. V. ~

"Ne Gajeel, aren't your parents gonna be worried?" I asked while eating another mouthful of salad. "Don't have any." Gajeel replied, stuffing his face. Oh..."I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." I apologized. "Nah. I don't care. I don't mind." He shrugged. "Still..." I tried, but got cut off my a piece of steak stuffed into my mouth by Gajeel. I chewed, swallowed, and glared at him. "You talk too much." He said. "Hmph." I pouted. He stared. "what?" I asked. "Don't. Do that." He stuttered. "Don't do what?" I asked. "Oh good you stopped." He hurriedly downed a glass of water and continued eating. I pouted again. He stopped and looked at me, grabbed my collar and pulled me towards him and...

Goodbye my first kiss.

Wait.

WHAT?

I widened my eyes as Gajeel pressed his lips on mine. I was stiff and rigid. He pressed deeper and I gave in, kissing him back. He slowly held my cheek with one hand and pushed forward, leaning over the table, me being forced backwards. When we finally pulled away, people were staring at us and "aww"-ing. I blushed. Gajeel smirked. Again. "I meant, stop pouting. If not I would do that." He explained. I glowered at him, still blushing and my heart still feeling it's about to explode. "Aww, you look extra shrimp-py when you glare at me" he grinned, pinching my cheek. "Tch" I muttered, shoving another spoonful of salad into my mouth. The sensation of his lips were lingering on--

SHUT. UP.

"Cmon, let's go." Gajeel paid and dragged me out of there once we finished eating. I could feel everyone's gaze on us. Dammit Gajeel you just had to kiss me in front of the crowd....

We walked back in silence. Suddenly, Gajeel grabbed my hand and held it. "What are you doing?" I asked, my face a million degrees Celsius hot. "Holding my girlfriend's hand." Gajeel responded. I blushed even more. "I am not your girlfriend." I stated. My heart felt like it was gonna do a high jump, right out of my mouth. "Be my girlfriend?" He asked, kissing me on the cheek. I heated up. As much as I wanted to say no, the organ that pumps blood to keep you alive insisted for me to say the truth.

"Yes."

Gajeel swooped in and pecked my nose, and we walked to my house together. After he left, I ran in to my house and threw myself on the bed, squealing and screaming and hugging my soft toys. MY CRUSH IS MY BOYFRIENDDDD YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND HE ASKED ME. HE. ASKED. ME. OH MY GODDDD IM GOING TO DIE OF HAPPINESS.

Erza, Mira, Juvia, and Cana are going to be elated when they hear about this. I'm sure Lu-chan will cheer up too.

I went to bed extra early that day, dreaming of Gajeel and confessions and kisses.