Chapter 6 [Training & Looking]

Start from the beginning

"yes.." Dani replied her voice raspy and dry..

"tell me what number are you at now.." Stefan said as he kept his eyes locked on her she was trembling unbelievably to much in one second you could see that her legs were falling weak..but she still stood still ..Dani let both her hand fall from her head...she put two fingers on each side of her head as she tried to control herself and imagine the volume knob to see at what number she was at now..once she caught sight of the knob in her head..she saw what number she was on..

"15.." she said her voice getting more raspier than before..

"i want you to turn it down..put all the force you can and turn it down with me...come on now ..14.." he said as Dani was turning the volume knob in her head down slowly.."13..12..11..10..9.." Stefan said as it took Dani five seconds to turn down each number Stefan was smiling 10 minutes have passed and Dani hadn't  gotten out of control..Dani was controlling herself.."8..7..6..5..4" he said as Dani slowly calmed down her fangs growing back to normal size canines..and her eyes turning to the beautiful brown orbs their ment to be.."3..2..1" his smile on his face never left..once he said one Dani let her fingers that were plastered on her head down..she took a deep breath..then looked up at Stefan 

"..did i do good this time...?" she asked Stefan smiled

"you did great..you exceeded 10 minutes" he said still smiling ..Dani smiled but then felt a little weak and dizzy ..her feet were starting to feel weak..she held her head for a while before she sat down ..Stefan looked at her worried.."hey ..you okay..?" 

"yeah i'm fine..just a little dizzy.." she said pulling of a soft smile..Stefan smiled and took the small shot glass giving it to Dani as he sat down next to her

"Drink this might make a little bit of your dizziness go" he smiled handing her the glass she smiled taking it from him ..she drank it all in one gulp..she felt her body start to gain a little more strength once the blood washed over her vains..Dani whipped her bloody lips with the back of her hand .."feel better" Stefan asked smiling 

"yeah thanks" she said smiling back ..her smile soon faded as some thoughts found their way in her head.."hey Stefan..?" 

"yeah ?" he said curious as to what she was going to say ..she looked at him straight in the eyes..

"why can't i remember anything..?..i mean why can't i remember how i got like this..or you ..how come i can't remember anything but Santana's name.." she asked him ..Stefan sighed as he looked down and stood up..

"..Dani it's..-" he got cut off by her

"it's complicated i know..that's what you always say.." Dani has probably asked them the same question over a million times now and still she got the same answer it's complicated...it's complicated ...she wanted to know what was so complicated that they couldn't tell her..."..but Stefan i have so many questions i don't have the answers to ..and you do why won't you tell me..?" she asked him and you can hear the confusion in her voice from miles away..

"i can't answer your questions Dani..you have to answer them yourself...their not my questions to answer....your memory will come to you if you fight for it..but if i just tell you the answers you won't fight to know..." Stefan stated ..truth is the less Dani knew about how she became like this the better...the more she knew..the more risks and dangers she had to face..he wanted her to remember...he wanted her to remember the human life she had lived..but not the way she had to end it..and even if he answered her questions they'd all be in his point of view which wouldn't be fair to everyone else..the best thing to do was to let her find out herself...

"don't you want me to remember..?" she asked trying to convince him to answer her..

"i do i want you to remember..i want you to remember how it all was so badly but-" he got cut of by Dani