//extra//

This is an extra part of the story. This explains the unexplained parts of the book. And goes a bit deeper into Shelby's and Max's marriage and future. And some things I almost added into the book. So without further ado I hope you enjoy <3.
First off, where is Tim. Tim lives with Max and Ross as most of you know. I decided that Tim wouldn't be apart of the story because of multiple reasons. That are obvious and no one wants to hear... so if you have a burning desire to find the exact reasons you can message me on my home page c:
Anamê and Saki are 3 year old identical twins. And yes Max thought it'd be cute to dress them up in identical outfits everyday. That's the kind of parent I predict Max would be. Or you could call him 'Dad Max' xD *ba dum tiss*
Shelby and Max are in a heathy relation ship with a French bull dog and a rescue kitten. Shelby volunteers hours at the local elementary and Max volunteers at pet shelters as much as possible. When their not recording or editing. They also have a live in nanny named Jay. She is 18 and takes online collage courses. And Ross, we'll save that for another time~
This originally was supposed to be a Joshler (Josh Dun x Tyler Joesph)  fanfiction, but I decided to go with a Shelax fanfiction because I couldn't make the characters.... as similar as they are irl.
Fun fact, the character 'Lynn' who broke a bone because of a volleyball, actually was influenced on real life events. So basically what I'm saying is I ended up in the ER because of a ball. No I didn't meet Max, but that's what I wanted to happen. But that was literally almost 6 months ago.
And what Ross said, did and acted like after his wisdom tooth surgery actually was based off one of my family members. So yeah... alot of that actually happened some of it I made up like Shelby punching Ross.
MithRoss. Yes, I actually considered turning this into a MithRoss fanfiction. But I decided at last chapter and so I tried to write it but it didn't turn out as well...
Thanks for reading ♥ hope this cleared up some parts of the story. And until next time, bye for now
<3Skylee
*Songs used*
Drown (Tyler Joesph)
Whisper (Tyler Joesph)
A car, A torch, A death (Twenty one pilots)
Goner (Twenty one pilots)
Not today (Twenty one pilots)
Tear in my heart (Twenty one pilots)
Fall away (Twenty one pilots)
Blasphemy (Tyler Joesph)
House of gold (Twenty one pilots)

UPDATE: new book: 'Tough Love' is now out please go read it ^-^
<3Skylee