Chapter 1

Max pov
I wake up to a muffled scream of my name. Ross... I walk to his room, it's 5:30 in the morning "Ross what's wrong?" All I see is Ross gasping for air I immediately knew what was going on. Ross was having an panic attack. I didn't know what to do questions flooded my head what was I going to do? I've seen him have a panic attack before but his parents were with him back in New York. I grabbed my phone from its charger and called Shelby. She'd know what to do considering she's his cousin and witnessed a few alone before. She answered the phone after the 3rd ring. "Yeah?" Shelby moaned. "Shelby! It's Max, Ross is having a panic attack and I don't know what to do" tears started to well up in my eyes "What!?!" Shelby said in shock "I'll be right there" she said. Thankfully Shelby was visiting and stayed in a hotel a mere 2 minutes away. My heart was beating but I don't think it was from in how much fret I was in. What could it be? Just then I hear a knock on the door I sprint down and open it Shelby and I ran upstairs. "He needs to go to the hospital" She says in conclusion. I nod not saying any words grabbing my phone. I dial 911 and they send an ambulance. I'm pacing the floor biting my nails and fighting off tears. This is the most worried I've been in my life. After a bit the ambulance arrives they take Ross off to the hospital. Shelby and I get into her car to go to the hospital. All I hope is Ross is ok I text his parents and everyone who would be concerned. I finally can't take it anymore and hide my face behind my hands and start sobbing. Shelby reaches her hand and rubs my back. "He'll be ok, don't worry as long as he gets good treatment" Shelby's sympathetic voice makes me worry even more. (Time skip to when they see Ross) Ross seemed to be ok after a few hours. He had no need to stay the night at the hospital. So he came home with us. I still don't know what triggered his attack. The question has been skipping through my mind all day. Shelby decided to stay the night. Just in case anything happens. Good thing it was a Wensday so Ross nor I upload today. It was 9:00 so I decided to go to bed. Shelby had slept in the guest room. That night after I dozed off I had a dream that Shelby and I we... kissed but, I wasn't upset or bothered by it I actually kinda... loved it. "What the heck is wrong with me?" I think to myself I sigh and walk to the kitchen to see Shelby "Thank you so much for staying it means alot" I hug her and put my head on her shoulder she rubs my back like she did in the car. "No problem" she says we look deeply into each others eyes our lips inches away just then Ross comes in "Hey guys umm... where you two about to... kiss?" Ross asked all suspicious-like. "No!" Shelby and I said in unison. Even though I could tell we were both telling lies through our teeth. "Ok whatever you say" Ross said. "Anyways good to see you're feeling well" I told Ross putting my arm around his shoulder. "Yeah, me too I hate when I have panic attacks I haven't had one like that in awhile " Ross said with relief it was over. "You should take it easy today" Shelby said. I was savoring every word she said, her sweet compassionate voice made my heart hurt. "I have to record" Ross said "We'll just use the back up video bud" I said reassuring Ross. We have a back up video just in case something like this were to happen. I get ready to upload today's video for Ross and I film mine. Shelby and I decided to film a build battle. It was so nice recording with her she makes me so happy. I love her, really love her.

Thanks for reading my first fanfiction it really means alot :) I'll try to update 1-3 chapters per day and I'll be sure to switch point of views lemme know what you'd like to read about in another chapter and until next time bye for now
<3 Skylee