Chapter 4

Max pov
"Max," Ross says looking at me, I can see his eye twitching. "EXPLAIN NOW." Ross said holding back anger. My throat tightened I tried to talk but no words came out. I see Ross getting irritated. "TELL ME WHY YOU WERE KISSING MY COUSIN!?" Ross shouts getting redder. He corners me I feel my stomach turn I'm shaking Ross can definitely beat me up no question. "STOP RIGHT THIS SECOND MAX DIDN'T KISS ME I KISSED HIM FIRST SO IF YOU'RE GOING TO FIGHT SOME ONE IT'LL BE ME!" Shelby shouts. "SHELBY DON'T DO THIS LET ME HAVE IT I DESERVE THIS" I scream just to keep her safe "YOU'VE DONE NOTHING FOR THIS IT WAS JUST A KISS" She yells. Ross is about to hurt me just then Shelby sprints over, stands in front of me and she socks Ross smack dab in his jaw. I feel his pain ouch who knew she could pack so much of a punch. There was silence for at least 5 minutes "S-shelby" Ross utters "Why'd you do that?" Ross asks in pain. I can see the red mark the shape of Shelby's fist and 3 pinkie rings. It still hadn't faded Shelby might as well have steam comming out of her ears then she eases her expression "You were about to hurt Max" Shelby informs him "I got a little out of control I'm sorry I just thought he would've hurt you" Ross says panting. Just then a bit of blood comes out of Ross's mouth. My eyes widen. "I'm so sorry bud I didn't mean to be so harsh" Shelby's tries to be sympathetic "It's ok just a little blood" Ross wipes some onto his hand then runs to the sink and vomits. "He's very squeamish" I tell Shelby "Makes sense" Shelby agrees. (Time skip 4 hours later it is now 6:00 pm)

Shelby's pov
I was sitting on the couch minding my own business when I get a text
From: Jess 😂
Yo is that true? Did you punch Ross? He's been spamming his Twitter about it how someone punched him and rumor says: its you. Is this true or some bullshizzle?
Oh my god. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? No one will watch me again. It wasn't intentional I didn't want Max to be hurt. All of a sudden I go into a panic I start gasping and crying this isn't a panic attack this is much, much worse. It's all getting dark...

Max's pov
"SHELBY DON'T GO ON ME" I shout heavily breathing "NOT LIKE THIS" I shout I grab my phone call 911 "Please, stay awake" I cry squeezing her hand. No response. Tears are now streaming down my face. "No Shelby sweet, sweet Shelby come back please I can't live without you" I say hoping for a response Ross comes around me I see his eyes glaze. "Max, she's not g-gone is she?" Ross asks while his voice cracks. "No" I say powerfully "Not like this she will come back" I say. "Ross get in the freaking car and drive her to the ER. I'll carry her by foot if I have to" I say as I pick her up if as she was an infant. We get to the hospital they take her to a bed. "Sir, all we can do is put her on oxygen to keep her breathing steady" The doctor tells me. "This can't be how'd this happen?" I say "Well the only thing we have is it must of been caused by a panic attack those can be very serious you know" She says "Yeah uh, I have a lot of experience with them" I swallow a big knot in my throat. "It must of caused her to pass out and that could of caused her to go into a coma, the bad news is she may not wake up all we can do is keep her on oxygen" She says sadly "I'm sorry sir"