Chapter 11

Max's pov
I go to Ross to make sure he's ok. "You okay bud?" I ask. "Don't call him bud" Shelby says and turns around with her arms crossed. "Come on now Shelbs, don't be like that" I say. I lift Ross up with one arm and help him to the car. "Come on Shelby" I motion her towards the door. "Where are we going?" Ross and Shelby ask in unison. "The hospital" I answer. Shelby stirred and looked down at her feet. "Well ok" she pouted. I help Ross into the back seat and open the door on the other side for Shelby. I get behind the steering wheel and look back. Ross and Shelby were facing their backs towards each other with their arms crossed. We arrive to the ER as I walk Ross in. The front desk got their insurance cards and everything then pointed us to the waiting room. I sit between Ross and Shelby to keep them from fighting. I look around the room and only see a young girl 12 or 13 with some one who appears to be her dad. She has one hand out I assume thats the injured one. She has a hospital band on so she's probably just waiting for an x-ray. Then all of a sudden she looked up at me and gasped. I look at myself to make sure nothings wrong. She walked over to me with a bright smile "You're mithzan right?" She asked with a high pitched voice. "Why yes I am" I say with assurance "I'm a big fan" she laughed. "Well it's nice to meet you..." i say glancing at her band "Lynn?" I finish. She nods "By the way why are you guys here if you don't mind me asking" she hasn't dropped a smile this whole conversation. I shift my eyes to the left as Shelby chimes in "Ross and I slipped on the floor" she lied."What brings you here?" I ask out of curiosity  she smiled "Some one hit a volleyball at my hand" She answered "A volleyball did that?" I say in shock. "I guess so" she laughed. "Nice meeting you" she said "same to you" I say.She took a picture with us and went back over to her seat. She was still smiling. "Lynn" the nurse called she got up and followed her to the back room. 20 minutes later she came out with a green cast and a marker. We all signed her cast and she walked out. "It's so nice meeting fans." I say "it'd be better if I wasn't in so much pain" Shelby says. They call her to a bed. A bit after they call Ross as well. I follow Ross and they put him in a bed next to Shelby. "Sir you have to wait I'm the waiting room" the doctor addresses me. Shelby's expression  immediately gets worse. She doesn't want me to go I look over to Ross and he has the same expression. I sigh as they direct me to the room.

Shelby's pov
I decided to lie about what happened. To both the nurse and Lynn. And anyone else who asks. A doctor came in and checked my wrist out and took me to get x-rays. I walk back to the waiting room and see Max and Ross. I sit down and Ross leans forward "you didn't tell them the truth right?" Ross whispers. I shake my head no and he nods. My mind wonders onto what Ross said. I grab my phone and stick one arm out as Lynn did.  It was 2 hours before they called us back again. Ross and I follow the nurse back as my stomach turns feeling like someone's twisting it. I put my hand on my stomach. I pretend not to be nervous. "Okay Shelby can you bend it for me" I try and shake my head no. The doctor started pressing on it and squeezing it. "Son of a gun" I say and quickly pull my wrist away "Oh yeah that's where it's broken" the Doctor said causality my eyes widen and I flash back to a 'never have I ever' where I said I never broken a bone. That is now not true... how am I going to hide it from my fans? I sigh at the thought. Maybe I just won't do vlogs and keep my hand down during recordings. I'll figure something out. "Well Shelby it's time for your cast we'll have you pick a color from this book" the doctor said as she handed me a pink binder with different lace swatches I see the same green Lynn picked out "I'll go with this one" I say with a smile. "Okie dokie we'll have that ready in a few minutes sweet heart" the doctor smiled. She looked in her mid 30's. My mind wondered looking around the room. Then the doctor came back in with a supplies cart. It had a roll of the color I picked. The doctor moved my hand and touched my hand "ow" I yelped. "Sorry hon I didn't mean to tough your hand" the doctor apologized. "It's ok it's just a bit tender" I say. She tries to make small talk during the conversation "so are you seeing anyone?" She asked "Oh yes the guy in the red hat in the waiting room is actually my boyfriend" I giggle "he looks like a nice young man" she smiled. She had a mysterious smile... like she knew something I didn't I shook my head at the thought. "Ya know you look and sound alot like this one youtuber my step-daughter watches" she said. "Oh yeah I pursue youtube as a career my YouTube name is Shubble" I smile. "That's the one I think" she nodded. I put my autograph on a piece of paper. After around 15 minutes passed she was finished. "Alrighty you're all ready to go" she smiled "thank you very much" I say as she put my already casted arm in a sling. "Nice time chatting with you" she waved as I walked out the door. I go into the waiting room and see Ross enter the same time I do. He's on crutches with a light purple cast on his foot. "Turns out my ankle was broken" Ross said as Max gasped at both of our casts. "You crazy kids" Max jokes. And rubbed his eyes making his glasses half come off his face. Ross and I shrugged and went to final checkout. "No hard feelings?" I ask Ross "No hard feelings" he said in return. We walk to the parking lot and see Max get a real pale look "I just had a really weird vision" Max said holding his head  "What was it?" I ask with concern. He turned his head real slow "our marriage" he says.