Chapter 2

Shelby's pov
It was Thursday morning after Ross went to the hospital. I was staying with Max and Ross for about a week. It wasn't a problem I actually liked it very much. Well yeah ok I did stay mostly for Ross to look out for him. I stayed for Ross and also Max. Now I probably should mention I have the biggest crush ever on Max. That name. That beautiful 3 letter name. Max comes over to the couch after we just recorded. We watch some shows on T.V. I know he's had it hard yesterday Ross is his best friend and he was in danger. Ross seemed to be over it but not so much Max he goes to check on Ross about every 20 minutes. I rub his back. I can tell he'd been worried. "It's ok bud, he'll be fine" I'd like to promise Max something like that wouldn't happen again. But it will. "I know I just.." I heard his voice crack like he was on the verge of tears "don't know what triggered it thats all" Max utters. I see tears fill his eyes. He rushes to his room and locks the door. I thought he'd be ok by now but witnessing a panic attack can change you forever. First time I saw Ross have a panic attack I was alone and had no clue what to do. Max has never been through some thing like this. He's very sensitive when something happens to the people he loves. I go and knock on his door. "Max you alright ?" All I get In response is sobs. "Did I trigger his attack?" Max asks between sobs. He unlocks the door comes out and puts himself in my arms and rests his head on my shoulder "Of course you didn't no one triggered his attack it must've been a dream" I rub his back. "You didn't trigger his attack" I say trying to convince him. "Nothing in relation to you did" I say and wrap my arms around him.

Max's pov
I didn't trigger his attack. I repeat that to myself constantly. Trying to give myself the same comfort Shelby does. I try to calm down and play some under tale for tomorrow's video. I finish in about an hour and 24 minutes. It's around 6:15 when I finish. I've calmed down I head over to my bed and hold my pillow between my chest and knees. I sigh "Max, why are you like this?" I ask myself "It'll be ok as long as you didn't trigger the attack you'll be fine" I whisper to myself. I walk out to the living room. Shelby called Ross into the living room. "Hey Ross do you know what caused your attack?" Shelby asks my stomach lurches, my throat tightens and my heart pounds out of my chest "Oh yeah of course" Ross says "it was a dream" Ross said causality. I feel a wave of relief. Shelby give me the 'I told you so' look. I roll my eyes. "What about?" Shelby says in pure curiosity. "Oh that's easy" Ross chuckles "It was about Max"

Shelby's pov
All of a sudden I see Max turn really pale. Like he was going to be sick. He dashes off to the front door and grabbed his keys. "Did I say something?" Ross asks. I give him a cold look. "You didn't have to tell him the truth!" I say angry "Hey I just did what you asked me to" Ross said with his hands in the air. That is true but still. Did he not hear everything that happened? Oh god where is Max going? I need to figure this out. Immediately where else can he go? To Louisianan? Or... His friends house! of course that makes more sense. But which friend? He has alot. Worse case scenario, Louisianan. I can't text him he left his phone here. There's one thing left to do... Look for him ourselves. He couldn't of gone far...

Sorry for how bad this chapter was I was rushing I'll think of a better one soon :D tell me in the comments what the next chapter should be about and until next time bye for now
<3 Skylee