Chapter 6

Max's pov
30 minutes. 30 minutes and she's dead. Unless she wakes up she'll be dead.I still need to show her my love, passion and how much she means to me. "Shelby can you hear me? Give me a sign, please I won't let you go like this" I say planning for no response. I see her eyes flutter "Shelby? Shelby can you hear me? Please?" I find myself getting louder... Maybe it's helping I can't deal with this the clock is ticking and no where close to comming back as far as I know.

Shelby's pov
"MAX CAN YOU HEAR ME? ARE YOU LISTENING? I NEED HELP, HELP ME LEAVE I'M DONE WITH THIS PLACE I NEED YOU MAX" I shout

Max's pov
I hear Shelby make a small sound, What does this mean? I sigh "Shelby I love you" I say and give her a hug time is ticking and I don't know what to do or say do I just wrap her in my arms "Please" I whisper

Shelby's pov
I feel a grasp around my whole body that feels like a hug, it's so distinct the one and only hug Max could give. It gives me hope that I will get out of this endless loop of sadness I need to see Max again how do I get out? "Please" I cry "I need you" I sit down and see the hole getting smaller "Not today" I run the fastest I've ever ran in my life. I'm not giving in I'm not giving up and all of a sudden I can't breath as well as I was a few seconds ago. I start to panic am I a g-goner? Than I see a light behind me, it seems to be reached easier but I don't hear max I just see the sun and golden gates instead of the hospital room. "No Shelby, go towards Max." I tell myself I jump knowing I won't make it entirely to the front light. I get light headed and almost faint but I land inches away and I rip the hole open with my bare hands. Did I make it? Can I see everyone again I start screaming and the hole gets bigger it's helping I keep screaming, and yelling to my lungs capacity until my throat is burning and close to bleeding "DON'T LET ME BE GONE" thats what I keep shouting and finally the hole is big enough for me to get through I scrape my arms, legs and every exposed are to the rim of the portal just a little more force please, I need to see Ross, Mom, Dad and Max. Once I think that name, Max it gives me even more power so much power I get to the other side. I made it, I think...