She's Flawless

Their she was....flawless.She stood there in a beautiful long blue dress,in front of her car with her best friend of seven years.Speaking of years,I've had a crush on her since the day i met Logan Browning....

Flashback

I was six years old playing on my front yard with my older brother Anthony,and my dad,who i now just call David.As we were playing baseball,(my family's favorite sport),a moving truck pulled up in front of the house directly across the street.A red car pulled up behind the truck.I watched as a family of three stepped out the red sedan car.Their was a father.A tall light skinned,with a bald nicely shaped head,wearing a light blue polo with beige pants and black low top sneakers.He looked young.Then their was a mother.She was wearing a beautiful blue and black dress,and what looked to be some black six inch heels.She was slightly darker and had long black wavy hair a little past her shoulders.Looking at them they were both attractive,the child they would make would be to.As if read my mind a little girl who looked around my age came around the car in to our view.She was wearing a pink short sleeve shirt,blue shorts,and pink and white converse.Her hair looked like her moms,except it was slightly curly.

Present

I remember how simple her outfit was but how much more amazing she made it seem.Now a days her outfits are anything but simple.Today they were more risky but only revealed enough to be seen as appropriate.Once i snap back to reality,i realize I've been staring,i see her best friend Monica start whisper in her ear pointing in my direction.I take that as my cue to hop off my motorcycle and put on my hoodie and speed walk in to the school building.

School go's on as usual.Boring class,teachers who put me to sleep,and pop quizzes.My day was then lighten up by last period,not because it's the last period,(but that certainly helps),but because that's the one and only class i have with Logan Browning.So i take my usual seat in the back and her the front and i begin my routine of staring and drooling at the back of her head.Looking down when she'd turn around,even if she all the way in front,i make sure she doesn't catch me.As i'm doing this i'm not listening to the teacher at all until for some reason my brain catches the words...

"You'll all be paired with a partner.Their already picked and are on the list in the hallway."

Once the bell rang i made sure to take my time because i didn't want to run in to my partner and have a commotion.I figure i'll just do all the work and let them sign their name when done. Dispite sitting in the back i'm pretty excellent in that class.As i walk in to the hallway,i notice Monica and Logan looking and whisphering and pointing at me.Logan was rolling her eyes at whatever Monica was saying,so i could tell it was a one sided arguement.Ignoring them i check the list as i'm scroling down i finally see my name and my partner is....

"Logan Freaking Browning."I whisper a little too loudly.

I turn around to see them both staring at me.Without saying a word i stare back for a few seconds.Then i just snap out of it put my hood on and walk away quietly to the school parking lot.I thought i heard someone say something like,"hey,wait."But that only made me walk a whole lot faster.

I reached the bike and put the key inside the ignition,i kick my kickstand up and right as i'm about to go someone stepped right in front of me.Panting she still managed to say some words.

"Hey you didn't hear me calling after you back there?"Logan Freaking Browning asked

I just sat there.Staring into her glowing green eyes.

"Can you give me a ride home?"

I nodded and finally said words,"Hop on."And with that she did.

The ride back was fast because we only really had to stop for two traffic lights.Once we arrived in our neighborhood,i drove in front of her house first with the engine still running,she stepped off.But before i could go she stopped me.

"You can come up if you want."

She saw that there was a battle in my head on whether i should or not.So she took the enishitive.

"We do have that project together,maybe we can start early,if you don't mind."

Thinking she was right,i nodded and went to go park in my driveway,then ran back over to her meeting her by her front door.Although we live in an upscale neighborhood,the sight as she open the door was breathtaking.The walls were plain white with hard wooden flooring,a grand chandelier so big and bright,and a big round wooden table with beautiful blooming flowers(though they may have been fake.).Some seemingly priceless art work hanging on the walls.I mean when i came here as a kid this place was large and amazing,but i guess not being here for years gets the same reaction.Seeing my reaction,she decides to speak.

"You like."Logan says like she's stating a fact,while stepping in front of me.

I just stood there nodding.

"You hungry?"she asked while pushing my chin up closing my mouth,i didn't was open.

For a minute i look down at her (since she's only five three,and i'm five seven.)and stare in her eyes.Surprisingly she didn't break the eye contact.Once i realize what i was doing i gulped down hard and broke the contact.Then i simply stated a "yes."and walked to where i thought i remember the kitchen.I was right.

"You don't talk much anymore do you."

I shook my head in response.

"Water or soda?"

"Water."

"Chips or an apple?"

"Apple"

Logan nodded as she gets what i've asked for.

As she hands them over i decide to start talking."So....what should we actually do for this assignment?I mean if you wanna help.If you don't i can do all the work and let you sign your name if you want."I sigh,"as usual."Logan let's out a heartfull laugh that only melts mine."Of course i'm going to help,i don't let anyone do anything for me,you know that."I nod remembering she was that way from the first day i met her.

Flashback

As the family is unpacking their stuff from the truck,i watch as the little girl picks up a small brown box i assume is hers and drops it.Toy are dropping on the ground as i'm running over to help her.As i'm running i pick up a few stray toy and walk up to her.

"Hey put that down,i can pick it up myself."

Startled i replied,"i-i-i'm sorry just thought i should help.

She sighs and says,"it's ok,thank you.Would you mind helping with the rest?"

We both start putting the toys back in the box.In the meantime her parents came outside in awe,the stating to her husban,"aww look honey Longan's made a new friend."Just than my parents come running to their lot,in a panic."Their you are honey,i thought we lost you."My mom said relived."Is this your adorable little one?"Logan's mom asked."Yeah that's my little Riley,and she a handful.And this is yours?"Logan's mom nods in response,"Yes this is Logan,and this is my husband Brian.It looks like these two are getting along your Riley is welcome over anytime,um..."My mom catching on,"Rachel and that's my husband David.And thank you for the invitation,you as well."

Present

I remembered thinking how Logan fit her and how she was the most beautifullest thing or person i have ever seen.I remember being up close and mesmerized by her gorgeous green eyes.

"Riley,Riley,Riley."

I realized i had still been daydreaming and she was calling me now tapping my shoulder.

"Oh i'm sor-"I was cut off by a text from my mom.

"What wrong she was holding my shoulders and looking at me with pure concern on her face.

I'm sorry i got to go my brother forgot his key got to be there to open the door for him.But i'll catch you tomorrow at school ok."I say running out the door to the safety of my home,and for the first time i was grateful for having an idiot older brother.

I sat down and sighed,"thank you."

Taming Logan Browning (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara