ΞΞΞPercy Jackson ΞΞΞThe PitΞΞΞ

ΞΞΞ Percy Jackson ΞΞΞ The Pit ΞΞΞ

Warning: has self sacrifice. Other then that it's clean. Read on reader.

φφφ C/N = Camper Name φφφ

"Percy! Just let me fall!" You scream.

You are hanging over the edge of Tartarus in the Underworld. You, Percy, and (C/N) were on a mission to get a jar of Lethe water for a potion that will make sure that Geae and Kronos do not rise again. (C/N) sacrificed (himself/herself) to retrieve the water, in the process them loosing their memory. Percy was holding onto your arm, trying to pull you up. One of your hands was holding Percy's and the other holding the Lethe water.

"No! I can't let you fall! We need to get this to Hetcate so she can make the potion! You won't last! Please!" He yelled.

"No Percy, you need to go! If you don't get there soon the incantation won't work! I can handle myself! Please Percy!" You beg him.

"No! Help will come! Just hang on!" You laugh at that.

"Do you know the irony of that sentence? I don't think i can do anything else but hang on."

He laughs. "Really (Y/N)? Making me laugh at a time like this?" He slides forward a tad on his stomach.

"Percy, your weak! You can't pull us both up! It's either I go or be both do! And you know that your gonna be the last one on this quest standing!" You try to reason with him. He loves how selfless you always acted, always trusting but never naïve, like his your fatal flaw was loyalty along with ambition. You know how this was gonna end no matter what he said, and sadly he knew that too.

"Percy, goodbye." You replace your hand with the jar of water and start to fall.

"(Y/NNN)!" He calls. He knows your too far in the pit. He stands up. He holds the bottle, noticing something tied around the neck of the jar. It was a ribbon, your hair ribbon, with a ring on it. He realizes after this he was going to propose to you, but now she can never.

"I will finish this, for her." He whispers as he takes the ring and ribbon and ties it to his camp necklace.

"For (Y/N)."

How was it!

There will be a part two for this, hope you like!