“No, you’ll be fine” He promised.

“I was thinking, about us and have you told anyone?” I tried not to sound nervous, but he still frowned.

“Yeah, the guys, Mum, my millions of twitter followers…” My mouth dropped on its own accord and he laughed, “Kidding. But only about twitter.”

“Will you meet my parents? I know it’s early and it will be really uncomfortable. I really want John to like you, but he is stubborn. Maybe my family can peer pressure him and…”

“Stop rambling. I’ll meet your parents and John will come round eventually” He paused as our food arrived, “Did you want to meet my Mum while we’re talking about family?”

I nearly choked on my chip at that and rather than make sure I wasn’t choking, he laughed and patted my back.

“You’d want me to meet your Mum?”

“She’ll love you, I know it.” He seemed so casual about it and I couldn’t help but freak out. His band didn’t like, how was I going to go with his Mum?

“You don’t think it’s too soon?”

“Well technically it’s been over a month and I have no intention of breaking up with you, so why not?”

“Where do you come from, like where does she live?” I finally asked, pausing to chew my pizza.

“LA, I’m sure we can get you over there with no dramas. Even if De Lucca has to arrange another ‘mandatory’ meeting or something” He winked and I wasn’t sure how that would happen.

“So because you’re like one of his biggest bands, you can demand things?” I thought of the breakfast in the meeting and knew he had done that too.

“You could say that,” I was missing something, I knew it. “Hurry up and eat, we need to be somewhere by eight”

The somewhere was the Sky Deck and stepping out of the elevator we headed over to the clear ledge that hovered over the city. No one was around and just to our right there was an ice bucket and glasses set up on a table with strawberries and chocolate. He headed over and grabbed a strawberry while gazed out over my city.

“You did this?”

“Well, the staff did. I just booked it out.” He came over to stand by the ledge with me and below us the city was like the sky lit up with a million different lights. I’d come during the day, but never at night and it was breathtaking.

From behind me Beau rested his head on my shoulder and his arms curled around my waist, a little too tight. “Are you ok?”

“I’m scared of heights.” He admitted shyly.

“Then why do this?”

“I heard the view was nice” Beau laughed, clearly uncomfortable.

“You’re an idiot” His grip was like iron around me as I tried to turn around to face him and realizing I wasn’t moving away he eased up. “Today has been amazing,”

Beau’s lips found mine, the strawberry still fresh on his breath and I couldn’t get enough of him. I wasn’t sure if ever will and that scared me more than meeting his Mum or him meeting my parents. I grabbed the front of his t-shirt, pulling him closer and knocking the cap off his head. There was no one around to see him now, just me and he was all mine.

For the first time that day, I could see his face clearly as we broke apart. Our eyes met for a moment before he was back, no longer just kissing my mouth as he pushed my own shirt down slightly to kiss my neck, my shoulder and one hand slipped around to squeeze my ass, pushing my closer still as his other hand ran along my stomach and up over my bra.