Chapter 32: Fighting The Evil Spirit!

'Charizard is unable to battle, Blastoise wins!' Misty announced. Everyone in the group looked shocked at the sight. It was a rare occasion to see Ash on the back foot from the start, let alone the whole battle.
       Ash looked at Gary. He didn't seem surprised that he had beaten Charizard. 'He ain't bad is he Pikachu?' Ash said still looking at Gary. 'Pika Pikachu!' Pikachu said encouraging Ash that he can win. Ash smiled and petted his mouse Pokémon.
       'If he's going all out for this, I'll go all out as well. Greninja, I choose you!' Ash threw his PokéBall. Greninja came out, standing in a ninja position.
        'Finally, your Greninja, I was waiting for this battle' Gary said. Ash smiled and nodded as did Gary in return.

'Blastoise, rapid spin!' Gary shouted as he threw his arms in front of him. Blastoise retreated inside it's shell and started spinning rapidly. It started spinning towards Greninja.
         'Greninja, dodge it,!' Ash shouted. Greninja jumped over Blastoise and landed behind it. 'Now, Blastoise use Hydro pump' Blastoise stopped spinning and released water from it's two guns on it's shoulder. It was too quick for the likes of Greninja who took the hit. He flew backwards landing on his back and sliding in the snow.

Greninja crashed into a tree, which stopped him sliding further but caused more damage. Ash ran over to Greninja. 'Are you okay?' Ash said looking at his ninja Pokémon. Greninja nodded and stood back up on its feet. 'We need to catch him off guard' Ash said, then it clicked.

'Greninja use water Shuriken!' Ash commanded. Greninja clapped it's hands and formed two Shurikens which he threw at Blastoise. 'Deflect them with rapid spin' Gary shouted desperately. He knocked back the shurikens and stopped spinning but there was another Shuriken coming at it. 'Dodge!' Gary shouted. Blastoise just about managed to dodge it by a side step. However it was unbalanced due to this.

'Use cut!' Ash shouted. Greninja jumped in the air as a glowing stick appeared in his hands. He swooped low and knocked down the already unbalanced Blastoise. Blastoise fell onto it's back doing a few rollie pollies in the snow before standing back up. 'Greninja is quick as well, use hydro pump!' Gary shouted. Blastoise released jets of water soaring towards Greninja.

'Water Shuriken to stop it!' Ash shouted back. The two Shuriken's caused another explanation, a tiny one. No damage was inflicted during that segement. 'Rapid spin' Gary shouted. Blastoise hid inside it's shell and spun it's way over to Greninja. Ash narrowed his eyes and felt an idea click in him.

'Greninja, water Shuriken, aim fot it's feet' Ash said. Greninja jumped up and clapped his hands and threw multiple Shurikens at the base of the on rushing Blastoise. However once the move had impact on Blastoise, it abruptly stoppped in it's tracks.

'What!?' Gary shouted. He looked at Blastoise and noticed his feet were frozen to the ground.
'No way did Ash do that! But how?' Serena said amazed at the strategy. 'He used the Shuriken's to combine with the snow and the temperature. Causing ice to be formed. He used it at his feet, in result now they are frozen' Clemont said explaining the strategy. 'Incredible' everyone said in unison. Sawyer started to write down endlessly in his little note pad.

'Finish this with aerial ace' Ash said calmly, now. Greninja's hands and legs grew a light shade of blue. He jumped at Blastoise with speed and started punching and kicking him. A punch to the face was enough to send the turtle Pokémon to the ground, unconscious.

'Blastoise is unable to battle, Greninja wins! This will now be the decider!' Misty shouted at the two trainers. They looked even more intensely at each other. They showed no holding back.

'Pidgeot, eyes in the sky' Gary shouted as he threw his PokéBall onto the battlefield. Pidgeot appeared and soared high in the sky, doing loops. It stopped and gave Greninja an unmerciful look. Greninja started growling. Ash could feel the anger rise in him as well, as if he had seen through Greninja's vision.