jason mccan chapter 2 enjoy

Jason mccan story        Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke confused wondering who the breath taking guy was from my dream was AND WHY HE GAVE me butterflies in my stomach, I was even more confused of why I felt this way I haven’t meet him and it was only a dream, I wish I have met him though. I sat there day dreaming about him in my bed until I heard shouting.
“Get your bloody unworthy ass down starts quickly” I heard my dad shout.
I was scared shitless remembering all the stuff that happened last night. As I quickly jumped out of bed pain spread though  my body because of the beating my dad gave me last night . I felt tears come down my face I was in a hell lot of pain I’m surprised I can walk, it felt like I’ve been run over .
I realised I still hadn’t got dressed so I ran to the cupboard and put whatever clothes I could put my hands on I ended up wearing orange mini denim shorts with with a white tank top with orange vans. I let my dirty blond hair go lose to cover the bruise on my neck I looked in my mirror and around my crystal blue eyes were bruises I applied a amountful of make up to cover the bruises I had pink cheeks and full big pink lips.
“What’s taking you so fking long?” my evil dad shouted 
I jumped when I heard him scream I ran downstairs scared I was as quick as possible as I was walking into the living room I heard my parents talking to each other,my father then  stood up and walked over to me than, I felt something rough and hard hit my cheeks tears build up in my eyes threatning to come down.
“When I tell you to bloody be quick you be quick” my dad said screaming at me 
I stood there staring at the ground trying to hold back tears.
“DID YOU HEAR ME” my dad spat at me.
“Y-y- yes” I said nervously and scaredly.
“No go make yourself useful and buy me and your father cigarettes” my mum said giving me an evil glare.
“Okay” I mumbled 
As I was walking out I heard my father shout, 
“And don’t take long or you’ll regret it”
I walked out tears coming down my face nonstop wondering what I did to deserve this, I never did nothing wrong, I always did as they asked, they basically come home everyone night from gambling drunk and that’s when I try to stay out of there way but I still always cope the bashings.
I never told anyone about them if i did they will seriously kill me, what can I say their  crazy and I cant do anything about it. 
I’d always wanted those close families in books and movies that do everything together and those best friends you basically tell everything to and do sleep over’s and girly things together, don’t get me wrong I have best friends, like I’m popular at school it’s just no one knows the real me except two people who ive tried to forget about at school I’m just another pretty blond seventeen year old that everyone thinks perfect but it’s just an act. I’m the total opposite no one knows about how my parents abuse me I’m anything but perfect.
I don’t want to have anything to do with my family, I wish I had a normal family someone who would love me for me and who would love to spend time with me and I wanted a mum who would take me shopping and a dad who would make me laugh and embarras me in public, but most importantly I wanted a family that would be their for me when I needed them and a family that loved me, but that’s never going to happen so I stopped wishing.
As I was walking I saw I white big damaged van following  slowly behind me I was starting to get scared so I tried walk fast but i was still in pain so i coudnt walk as fast i can.

 I was relieved when I saw the small corner shop a metre away.
As I walked in I got greeted by the tall, scary looking guy who works there.
“Can I please have a packet of cigarettes?”
“Are they for you?”
“No my parents”
He then handed me the cigarettes. As I was walking out I could feel eyes on me.

Then I felt something hard against my head I was scared until I heard an unforgettable, sexy deep, young voice.

“Get in the van, scream, shout, move or make a scene and I’ll kill you”

I was scared actually I was terrified no words can describe how I was feeling I coudnt see what he looked like all I knew was if I don’t get in the van he will kill me.

And that was the day my life changed............................

hey guys thanks for reading please comment thaks xx